• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Black Culture Thread |OT7| Luigi took our stare

Status
Not open for further replies.
Bruh you gon have to fight me to get to her

Nah it's cool man cuz I was thinking of doing it up real romantic at the wedding.

You can hook me up with a chariot as we ride off
iNiaGVxRxThWn.png

Gorillaz

Pretty sure Mumei was the one behind the Thanos stuff in OT

I just wanted a break down on this... "ofay" that is being thrown around, we need your halp

Mortemis

Banned
Just got done with my last summer class, thank god. Tryna go to GoTG tonight but may end up going tomorrow. I don't care, I'm pumped I actually have time in the summer.

Mumei, if you're reading this I'm ready for Monster. How good is the manga compared to the anime? I'm okay with watching the anime but would rather read it if the manga is as good.

KumaJG

Just got done with my last summer class, thank god. Tryna go to GoTG tonight but may end up going tomorrow. I don't care, I'm pumped I actually have time in the summer.

Mumei, if you're reading this I'm ready for Monster. How good is the manga compared to the anime? I'm okay with watching the anime but would rather read it if the manga is as good.

Both amazing, with manga being ahead of the anime. Monster easily GOAT level in both manga/anime

Kreed

It's Zeliard trying to cover his tracks.

Just got caught up on all the Thanos stuff.

Guy posts a picture of Thanos in Guardians of the Galaxy, titles thread "First Look at Thanos in Guardians of the Galaxy."

Couple people say "cool," couple other people go "Spoiler right in the title bro?" Thus ensues the back and forth over whether or not it's actually a spoiler.

Duckroll comes in and clarifies this isn't a spoiler, expresses frustration at knee-jerk spoilerphobia making legitimate discussion harder to engage in. People then begin to debate whether or not Marvel's announcing that the character is in the movie counts as a spoiler or not.

The typical arguments over perspective and consideration break out as people demand others keep their spoiler-blackouts in mind when having conversations, and others expressing their frustration at having to tiptoe around spoilerphobes who are trying to expand the definition of spoiler to include things movie studios are promoting and making public themselves.

Adding to the evidence that shows Marvel doesn't consider this a spoiler, and that the knowledge of Thanos' appearance in Guardians of the Galaxy is months old, a thread is discovered with an even more blatant title, and within that thread are some of the most vocal spoilerphobes, none of whom are acting like the information about Josh Brolin as Thanos in Guardians of the Galaxy is a spoiler.

Then, as a means to comment on the total absurdity of people who have literally forgotten the non-spoiler they didn't think was a spoiler, complaining about being spoiled with information they've already known and forgotten - some mods went and changed thread titles to be Thanos-centric, including the Steam thread on Gaming side - where complaints were minimal, and even the complaints that DID occur were nowhere near as vitriolic or strenuous as the ones in this thread.

As a result of the thread-title changing, Besada is demodded.

Glad the last one didn't happen. Or is that a spoiler?

Trey

Been on the Nicki bandwagon since those shoots of her in the cage. Her recent turn to normalcy is much appreciated as well.

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
Man, I've been trying to be nicer and pick less fights on Gaf latley, but it's so hard when every time you post something you get some snarky response that makes me want to punch somebody. And it's like about the dumbest shit to make a snarky reply to.

Gorillaz

Man, I've been trying to be nicer and pick less fights on Gaf latley, but it's so hard when every time you post something you get some snarky response that makes me want to punch somebody. And it's like about the dumbest shit to make a snarky reply to.
I usually look at the avatar and laugh that shit off when I get snarky responses

people probably do the same when I say slick shit so it's whatever

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom