• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Black Culture Thread |OT7| Luigi took our stare

Status
Not open for further replies.
Caught up and got damn Devo...got damn

The PS4 is holding me down pretty well, and looking forward to Destiny next month. I'm Pacific+12hrs, but hopefully I can get in on the BCT clan sometimes

Catching up on BCT, shaking my head at all the various racial issue threads, random pony ride-bys and Guardians love (can't wait to watch tonight) when I saw this

You aren't fit to lick the creampie that happens on the towel after I fuck Timedog.

Was on the edge barely keeping the laughter in at work but the sheer inspiration of this

tumblr_mlp5smXg0J1ry9t4co1_400.gif

Broke me. I don't even know where to start. So many levels of the Ls, Devo has sent his way are shown in the gif.
Dude's being beaten and even has old scars

We should know by now that in America straight white men know what's best for everyone else. Doubly so if they're old as the bible and are congressmen.

Black gaf I'm in a predicament....about penis size. So I'm talking to this girl (same girl from before) and she has a thing for black men with big penises. Honestly, I kinda feel intimated by what her definition of "big" is. I'm six inches erect but I think my girth is a little lower than average. Is that something that would be a problem?

Just say you have a thing for white women with huuuuuge vaginas. See if she takes.

I just straight look at girls who don't consider anything below 7 inches doable as some kind of bullshitter. I've only seen that shit on dating sites/the internet. I have never heard a woman in my life say "oh man and his dick was only 6 inches." Tell you what I have heard "so yeah his dick was big but so what, dude had no fucking clue how to use it."

Yeah, the only time I've ever seen someone pull it unironically is versatile guys who will power bottom, but only if the dick is 7 inches or larger. There's got to be some serious insecurity issues at play at that point.

DY_nasty

NeoGAF's official "was this shooting justified" consultant
I don't even think people know what victim-blaming is in that thread lol

Get drunk raises your chances of getting raped by 33%. Those rapists aren't going anywhere, ladies. Better plan ahead because you know they are.

royalan

Black gaf I'm in a predicament....about penis size. So I'm talking to this girl (same girl from before) and she has a thing for black men with big penises. Honestly, I kinda feel intimated by what her definition of "big" is. I'm six inches erect but I think my girth is a little lower than average. Is that something that would be a problem?

1) Why are you even talking to a girl who "has a thing for black men with big dicks"? Love yourself.

2) DY said it best, you're not going to make your dick any bigger. So learn to use what you got. 6 is enough to get shit done. Some of the best sex I've ever had was with guys with smaller dicks. How attentive you are to your lover while you're fucking them will always be more important than the size of your penis.

3) All of this is immaterial because, dude, why the HELL are you talking to, and being so concerned about, a girl who has already announced to you that she sees you as as a fucking 70s caricature? She's basically told you flat out that she sees you as nothing more than an object. And you're catching feelings? You're showing concern? Dude, tell her your dick is as big as you need to, smash her, throw the used condom in her face and bounce. She doesn't deserve more than that for her disrespect.

DY_nasty

I'm gonna do myself a favor and just ignore that rape thread completely. Fucking hell...

^me too. works fine

DY_nasty

I've only dealt with one girl like that for an extended period of time.

Shit got old mid-stroke. I'm all about some role-playing, mild racism, and general wishlists but if I ever have to analyze someone's clear penis size concerns as possibly something more than a joke then I'm either dipping out or putting on one of my savage brehs - the ones that consistently shatter the barrier of fucks below zero.

DY_nasty

Also - and I know I'll catch shit for this too

This girl that I was simping for all through high school hit me up over facebook on my birthday last week. I played her lost puppy for years - and she knew it. Anyways, as I went through college and life in general, I began to clearly see how not shit she was and how her entire family was all over both of us for it. Her mom and her sister went from "he's not your type but you need good friends right now" to "i can't believe he's still around" to "Damn pass him off already! He got good hurrr and a job too" to "you fucking up girl. He bout to just cold drop your ass. U ain't gonna be looking that good forever... You know you don't workout". While I was going through it with some other relationships at the time, she had a miscarriage and I helped her out best I could - and her family did some real asshole shit by trying to wink wink nudge nudge us together while she was cleary going through a mental breakdown. They no shit invited me over and didn't tell me what I was walking into. Just a girl smiling one minute, crying the next, and randomly zoning the fuck out. They're the reason I don't even like dealing with gf-families.

There's a whole Fucked up story to that night in particular but I'll tell it another time. Just know that it was so bad that at the end of the night I didn't go home, or to the bar, or to my friend's spot. I went to my grandma's house. It was that fucking real.

Fast forward two years and I jokingly say she's only dating guys for their dad potential. She laughs and says "maybe you're right"

Note: this is the same girl I spoke of years ago that hit me with the "if I fall in love with you I'd have to kill you. t33-h33 :3" shit. I should have recognized what was going on. Not like I could've stopped it but I would've at least been prepared for it. Same girl that told me with a straight face that she got offered half a mil to fuck an old guy and let him tape it. (i promoted at two strip clubs, recruited for another, got friends in the industry, and my uncle is a pump - I know the rates, trick. You got offered 300 to let the dude at the YMCA hit and you already did that shit and now you just want a friend to validate your prostitution - and I would've if you hadn't lied about it like your pussy walls are lined with silk and lemonade)

Now... At this point, I was mainly around out of some misguided sense of obligation to seeing her through her depression. We were clicking some, but I was with someone else and she knew that. So when she hit me with the "Im pregnant!" I was thinking that I was finally able to move on from that whole chapter. And I did. I was making moves in college and didn't come back home except for every other holiday. Then she hits me up out the blue saying that i'll be the godfather

Like... After she tells everyone else so I can't just outright refuse. Then she does a poor job explaining what happened to the dad and how he "can't" be in her life and how he doesn't think it's his. It didn't add up. Dude was too smart to get caught up with an easy to see headcase like her. He was hitting on the regular. He had to be wrapping it. Shit, he went to A&T so he knew to bring his own rubber before a bible. Yet, he would've taken ownership if he really thought the kid was his. I rolled with it - listening to problems and whatever. Because hey... I never smoked that often, but when I did , I happened to enjoy doing so with a woman who had a dope ass body that could bring her own bud. Nothing to do. Nothing to report. I went back to college.

Next time I came home though. She says she has something to talk about. It can't effect me.I never hit and I don't owe anyone money soooooo

"it's about my daughter. As the godfather and my best friend (LOL) you should know.

royalan

Also - and I know I'll catch shit for this too

This girl that I was simping for all through high school hit me up over facebook on my birthday last week. I played her lost puppy for years - and she knew it. Anyways, as I went through college and life in general, I began to clearly see how not shit she was and how her entire family was all over both of us for it. Her mom and her sister went from "he's not your type but you need good friends right now" to "i can't believe he's still around" to "Damn pass him off already! He got good hurrr and a job too" to "you fucking up girl. He bout to just cold drop your ass. U ain't gonna be looking that good forever... You know you don't workout". While I was going through it with some other relationships at the time, she had a miscarriage and I helped her out best I could - and her family did some real asshole shit by trying to wink wink nudge nudge us together while she was cleary going through a mental breakdown. They no shit invited me over and didn't tell me what I was walking into. Just a girl smiling one minute, crying the next, and randomly zoning the fuck out. They're the reason I don't even like dealing with gf-families.

There's a whole Fucked up story to that night in particular but I'll tell it another time. Just know that it was so bad that at the end of the night I didn't go home, or to the bar, or to my friend's spot. I went to my grandma's house. It was that fucking real.

Fast forward two years and I jokingly say she's only dating guys for their dad potential. She laughs and says "maybe you're right"

Note: this is the same girl I spoke of years ago that hit me with the "if I fall in love with you I'd have to kill you. t33-h33 :3" shit. I should have recognized what was going on. Not like I could've stopped it but I would've at least been prepared for it. Same girl that told me with a straight face that she got offered half a mil to fuck an old guy and let him tape it. (i promoted at two strip clubs, recruited for another, got friends in the industry, and my uncle is a pump - I know the rates, trick. You got offered 300 to let the dude at the YMCA hit and you already did that shit and now you just want a friend to validate your prostitution - and I would've if you hadn't lied about it like your pussy walls are lined with silk and lemonade)

Now... At this point, I was mainly around out of some misguided sense of obligation to seeing her through her depression. We were clicking some, but I was with someone else and she knew that. So when she hit me with the "Im pregnant!" I was thinking that I was finally able to move on from that whole chapter. And I did. I was making moves in college and didn't come back home except for every other holiday. Then she hits me up out the blue saying that i'll be the godfather

Like... After she tells everyone else so I can't just outright refuse. Then she does a poor job explaining what happened to the dad and how he "can't" be in her life and how he doesn't think it's his. It didn't add up. Dude was too smart to get caught up with an easy to see headcase like her. He was hitting on the regular. He had to be wrapping it. Shit, he went to A&T so he knew to bring his own rubber before a bible. Yet, he would've taken ownership if he really thought the kid was his. I rolled with it - listening to problems and whatever. Because hey... I never smoked that often, but when I did , I happened to enjoy doing so with a woman who had a dope ass body that could bring her own bud. Nothing to do. Nothing to report. I went back to college.

Next time I came home though. She says she has something to talk about. It can't effect me.I never hit and I don't owe anyone money soooooo

"it's about my daughter. As the godfather and my best friend (LOL) you should know.

This entire story is just one big L.

DY, there are just some people out there that you have to walk away from. Fuck a friendship.

DY_nasty

"the condom didn't break. (i don't give a fuck. i aint that dude). i did use him. after we messed around that time at the park (don't care). i walked back with him to the car to see if he left (#neaux1currrr) then i doubled back and went through the trash bin to see if could find the condom we used and i (no) ...i used that to get pregnant. i guess you were right about me wanting to be mom more than anything lol"

(nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooalltheinternalscreamssilencedallthepitsofhellisweartogodiveneverbeensorepulsedinmylife)

didn't react at all. smiled. said i understood and didn't judge her for it. made an excuse to leave. drove 50 miles in a random direction, got out of my car, and screamed at the top of my lungs into some tobacco field in the middle of nowhere.

never spoke to that demonic bitch or her family ever again past a casual hello. crazy motherfuckers like that can't be jolted. i knew better. i just moved away gradually and consistently and purposefully over the next few months. until this girl ran into my dad at a walmart - and since that dude can't help but live vicariously through me, he just felt compelled to give her my new number AND tell her that i was in the military now.

last time i heard from this woman before last week was when she called me up while i was enjoying a nice 4 day weekend in arizona. 3 years ago. she went from "hey how you doing? :3" to "if we get married, you can use your GI Bill to put me through nursing school and take care of whateverthefuckmybaby'snameis at the same time :3" in less than 3 minutes. told her that we were going to war with mexico, got off the phone, called up my dad, and lit his ass the fuck up for passing out number like that. first time i ever forgot who gave me life i swear to god he was shook after that shit he pulled

so yeah. she shit me up last week. i thought i'd at least be nice about it. that 3 years is a long time and i've known her for about 10 years now anyways... people change

im good. just about the same. girl will be 4 soon, so im takin her on a lil vaca next month. i miss you. when will you be back home?

first thing out your fucking mouth after all that shit is you bringing up that trashcan baby again? no. fuck no. you get a good lie as a courtesy and nothing more. keep away from me you demonic harpie. i see your evil clear as the sky.

and so yeah. just had to vent.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
6'7", I think immort4l is the same height. It makes buying cars a pain in the fuckin ass, but on the plus side, I can reach the top shelf

royalan

so yeah. she shit me up last week. i thought i'd at least be nice about it. that 3 years is a long time and i've known her for about 10 years now anyways... people change

itYEXCHarsBUF.gif

NOPE.

No no nooooo...

Put the conscience down DY, and tell that chick to kick rocks.

DY_nasty

oh no. she's deep in the bushes as i type this. just one of those rare instances where you have to look closely at some shit from your past

"the condom didn't break. (i don't give a fuck. i aint that dude). i did use him. after we messed around that time at the park (don't care). i walked back with him to the car to see if he left (#neaux1currrr) then i doubled back and went through the trash bin to see if could find the condom we used and i (no) ...i used that to get pregnant. i guess you were right about me wanting to be mom more than anything lol"

(nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooalltheinternalscreamssilencedallthepitsofhellisweartogodiveneverbeensorepulsedinmylife)

didn't react at all. smiled. said i understood and didn't judge her for it. made an excuse to leave. drove 50 miles in a random direction, got out of my car, and screamed at the top of my lungs into some tobacco field in the middle of nowhere.

never spoke to that demonic bitch or her family ever again past a casual hello. crazy motherfuckers like that can't be jolted. i knew better. i just moved away gradually and consistently and purposefully over the next few months. until this girl ran into my dad at a walmart - and since that dude can't help but live vicariously through me, he just felt compelled to give her my new number AND tell her that i was in the military now.

last time i heard from this woman before last week was when she called me up while i was enjoying a nice 4 day weekend in arizona. 3 years ago. she went from "hey how you doing? :3" to "if we get married, you can use your GI Bill to put me through nursing school and take care of whateverthefuckmybaby'snameis at the same time :3" in less than 3 minutes. told her that we were going to war with mexico, got off the phone, called up my dad, and lit his ass the fuck up for passing out number like that. first time i ever forgot who gave me life i swear to god he was shook after that shit he pulled

first thing out your fucking mouth after all that shit is you bringing up that trashcan baby again? no. fuck no. you get a good lie as a courtesy and nothing more. keep away from me you demonic harpie. i see your evil clear as the sky.

Walk away

BHZ Mayor

"trashcan baby"
"demonic harpie"

e5fXW.png

Shit like that is why I keep the condom on until I get home, as admittedly nasty as that may be.

Also, 5'11''.

FreeMufasa

6'7", I think immort4l is the same height. It makes buying cars a pain in the fuckin ass, but on the plus side, I can reach the top shelf

Jeez immortal that tall and swole?

@Dy I swear it's not even possible to get pregnant that way. Especially with the condom outside. I bet she has some next man on the side.

WHAT

WHAAAAAAAAAAAAT

holy shit DY,

also I've alyways flushed my condoms, she better name that baby aquaman if she manage to retreive it :/

More like Oscar The Grouch.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom