• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Black Culture Thread |OT7| Luigi took our stare

Status
Not open for further replies.
6'0. On my pop's side I got a cousin exact same height as me another is 6'2 after them everybody is 6'5 and up.

DY that chick is what we call a country come up. She'll do anything to pull everyone around her down.

How tall is everyone here? Just curious.

I'm 180cm.

6'4"

Didn't end up being taller than my Dad who's 6'6"
kttcolimanny

harSon

Banned
6'2"

I was 6'1" in 8th grade... with a size 13 shoe which I still have. My diet wasn't shit after 8th grade or something.

Edit: There's no way Immort4l is that tall and swole............

andthebeatgoeson

Thanks for the responses. She's a pretty cool chick but that's the only thing that bothers me about her. It's not the only thing she cares about in a relationship, it's just something she enjoys I guess? idk, i'll see how this one goes.

Yo I cannot wait for Risk of Rain on ps4. I tried the Steam demo and had to force myself not to buy it then and there.
Doesn't really matter. Once your penis is in her head, you just have to show up.

BTW, Ebola is being treated with an antibody not even tested on humans. It was good knowing you, brehs. Will Smith was right. I hope he moves to Atlanta.

6'4.

Dy, at least you didn't get the real L. Similar story, except dude wifed her. And she cheated to get pregnant in the first place.

"The Setup" remix comes to mind.

DY_nasty

NeoGAF's official "was this shooting justified" consultant
Its a fucked up story but that's really the short version. It was way, way worse than that. I feel lucky that I got all of my simping out of the way in high school and between two people that didn't actually get to fuck me over like I definitely should've been.

Dude can't prove anything - but at least she's not breaking him for child support. Still... every time I see a picture of her holding her daughter my mind instantly jumps to her digging through a trash can. I've seen another guy get hit up like this but I was never as close to the situation as I was with this one.

First girl I ever hit with a stiff arm though. And yeah - it made me paranoid as fuck. I'm never going to be blindsided the way her family blindsided me again. I literally got called over for some free food and as soon as I sat down after eating some shitty collard greens and rice with no butter they all went upstairs/outside/through the walls to let this girl bring out a picture book of her holding a dead baby in her arms.

4 pages and she took her sweet time telling me about every picture. I was terrified, disgusted, alone... I would've taken off running if I didn't think I'd catch a knife with my back.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
I never knew how much of a dick I was by being huge though. I always just assumed everyone was treated the same. Some of the "it sucks being short" topics woke me up to that shit.

harSon

Banned
I never knew how much of a dick I was by being huge though. I always just assumed everyone was treated the same. Some of the "it sucks being short" topics woke me up to that shit.

I'm kind of glad I stopped growing at 6'2"

6'1" to 6'4" is the sweet spot IMO. You're still tall, but you can still purchase clothes in normal stores. Thank God my feet stopped at size 13, because that seems to be the cutoff for most shoe stores.

hypernima

Banned
6' 4"
man summer almost over and i couldnt get a job for the whole duration of it. imma be a scrub with no supplies come fall, smh lol.

FyreWulff

6'1" to 6'4" is the sweet spot IMO. You're still tall, but you can still purchase clothes in normal stores. Thank God my feet stopped at size 13, because that seems to be the cutoff for most shoe stores.

I usually wear size 14 but can get into a 13wide made by certain brands. the jump from 13 to 14 is always a massive reduction in color/style choice and a massive jump in price.

I usually wear size 14 but can get into a 13wide made by certain brands. the jump from 13 to 14 is always a massive reduction in color/style choice and a massive jump in price.

This is gospel
ibroXtPlUHLa8c.png

I wouldn't change being 6'2" for nothing though....it sucks being short because it does
iBu6PxYycBjep.png

that story DY lmao

gaddamn

Size 15. The selection is a joke outside of large cities.

I'm size 14/15 and they don't eem sell these size shoes in Canada in a variety that i'd like (Nike/Jordan's.. You know the deal). Had to go to Buffalo to look for some all black shoes for school..

Didn't end up finding shit. Military Road let me down.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member

I wear 17s and it friggin sucks. At an early age I was hitting my mom up for shoes that fit...and it got expensive, fast.

Mortemis

Banned
6'0. Wish I was taller though, sucks having to be the short guy when playing bball. Other than that I like my height.

Damn, I feel sorry for some of y'all. Size 10-11 is the sweet spot.

Gorillaz

Growing up looking for a size 13's or 13.5 were a bitch man. Like for real, especially out here in the burbs. They basically told me I would have to special order certain shoes at that point.

Over the past few years tho it's gotten alot better but if your 14 and up then yea you got a problem

Kreed

This is me right here. When I was younger I really had a problem because I was thinner too, so even when I would find shoes my foot size, if they didn't have proper padding (church shoes) I was still out of luck. I remember buying one pair of dress shoes in middle school and having to put padding in them. Thankfully I gained weight and got back to only dealing with big feet.

Now I try to get by with size 13s even though I wear a 14 so I can avoid ordering crap online. SOMETIMES if I really want a shoe and it's a big shoe anyway I can pull off a 12, but I try not to do this cause it's easy to think a shoe is "passable" in a store and then you start wearing it every day and it's killing your toes slowly.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom