• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Black Culture Thread |OT7| Luigi took our stare

Status
Not open for further replies.
6'2"

I was 6'1" in 8th grade... with a size 13 shoe which I still have. My diet wasn't shit after 8th grade or something.

Edit: There's no way Immort4l is that tall and swole............

Edit reminded me of this pic:

iykeTC7RribaL.jpg

Froch (left) is 6'1", lol...

Village

No lies detected

Loss count how many times I heard shoe stores tell me I gotta special order for my size :/

I wear a size 14 or 15 depending on what brand it is. I usually do well with like shoes a buy, though sometimes I do have to get it special ordered. I live in near a few cities, so when i go buy stuff they usually have it.

Also - and I know I'll catch shit for this too

This girl that I was simping for all through high school hit me up over facebook on my birthday last week. I played her lost puppy for years - and she knew it. Anyways, as I went through college and life in general, I began to clearly see how not shit she was and how her entire family was all over both of us for it. Her mom and her sister went from "he's not your type but you need good friends right now" to "i can't believe he's still around" to "Damn pass him off already! He got good hurrr and a job too" to "you fucking up girl. He bout to just cold drop your ass. U ain't gonna be looking that good forever... You know you don't workout". While I was going through it with some other relationships at the time, she had a miscarriage and I helped her out best I could - and her family did some real asshole shit by trying to wink wink nudge nudge us together while she was cleary going through a mental breakdown. They no shit invited me over and didn't tell me what I was walking into. Just a girl smiling one minute, crying the next, and randomly zoning the fuck out. They're the reason I don't even like dealing with gf-families.

There's a whole Fucked up story to that night in particular but I'll tell it another time. Just know that it was so bad that at the end of the night I didn't go home, or to the bar, or to my friend's spot. I went to my grandma's house. It was that fucking real.

Fast forward two years and I jokingly say she's only dating guys for their dad potential. She laughs and says "maybe you're right"

Note: this is the same girl I spoke of years ago that hit me with the "if I fall in love with you I'd have to kill you. t33-h33 :3" shit. I should have recognized what was going on. Not like I could've stopped it but I would've at least been prepared for it. Same girl that told me with a straight face that she got offered half a mil to fuck an old guy and let him tape it. (i promoted at two strip clubs, recruited for another, got friends in the industry, and my uncle is a pump - I know the rates, trick. You got offered 300 to let the dude at the YMCA hit and you already did that shit and now you just want a friend to validate your prostitution - and I would've if you hadn't lied about it like your pussy walls are lined with silk and lemonade)

Now... At this point, I was mainly around out of some misguided sense of obligation to seeing her through her depression. We were clicking some, but I was with someone else and she knew that. So when she hit me with the "Im pregnant!" I was thinking that I was finally able to move on from that whole chapter. And I did. I was making moves in college and didn't come back home except for every other holiday. Then she hits me up out the blue saying that i'll be the godfather

Like... After she tells everyone else so I can't just outright refuse. Then she does a poor job explaining what happened to the dad and how he "can't" be in her life and how he doesn't think it's his. It didn't add up. Dude was too smart to get caught up with an easy to see headcase like her. He was hitting on the regular. He had to be wrapping it. Shit, he went to A&T so he knew to bring his own rubber before a bible. Yet, he would've taken ownership if he really thought the kid was his. I rolled with it - listening to problems and whatever. Because hey... I never smoked that often, but when I did , I happened to enjoy doing so with a woman who had a dope ass body that could bring her own bud. Nothing to do. Nothing to report. I went back to college.

Next time I came home though. She says she has something to talk about. It can't effect me.I never hit and I don't owe anyone money soooooo

"it's about my daughter. As the godfather and my best friend (LOL) you should know.

Only tarheel cats know that mantra. LOL

Onemic

I swear the average height on BCT is 6'4 and the average height on GAF is like 6'3. Barely anyone is under 6'0 in any height thread I've ever been in.

Anyway, 6'0 here. Fuck y'all tall muhfuckas

DY_nasty

NeoGAF's official "was this shooting justified" consultant
everybody knows that the chosen son is crazydogg77

vermillion failed us all years ago

DY_nasty

I'm praying that that victim blaming thread gets closed before devo logs in

i need her for destiny raids and making dudes too mad to shoot straight in pvp

mumei pls

Went to lunch with my boy Jorge. Chinese spot. PAWG walks in catches me glancing. I'm at that age where I don't care about getting caught so I just give her a *u don gud* nod and go back to eating and talking wit my boy. She orders her food finds a table, places her food down and approaches our table. I'd guesstimate her age around mine maybe a lil older.

Her - You cute here's my number
Me - * Politely take the number* I'm married ma'am but thanks.
Her - I won't tell her if you don't; besides I know you like this ass I caught you looking. Pokes my forehead turns and *Walks off with it directly in my face*

She had a business suit on and a badge so I'd assume she has a decent enough job in the triangle. She obviously saw my badge........These raleigh, durham, and cary chicks are some go getters in all aspects of life apparently. I've never been approached so often and so aggressively in all the places I've lived.

DY_nasty

man im bout to be back in NC too

i know there's a lot of people from NC/SC/GA here (and i know they know the rage that boils in my heart whenever someone talks about how nice of a city durham is)

cdyhybrid

I'm not a brony

OqMxAwt.jpg

Went to lunch with my boy Jorge. Chinese spot. PAWG walks in catches me glancing. I'm at that age where I don't care about getting caught so I just give her a *u don gud* nod and go back to eating and talking wit my boy. She orders her food finds a table, places her food down and approaches our table. I'd guesstimate her age around mine maybe a lil older.

Her - I won't tell her if you don't; besides I know you like this ass I caught you looking. Pokes my forehead turns and *Walks off with it directly in my face*

She had a business suit on and a badge so I'd assume she has a decent enough job in the triangle. She obviously saw my badge........These raleigh, durham, and cary chicks are some go getters in all aspects of life apparently. I've never been approached so often and so aggressively in all the places I've lived.

3V8qFHN.png

man im bout to be back in NC too

i know there's a lot of people from NC/SC/GA here (and i know they know the rage that boils in my heart whenever someone talks about how nice of a city durham is)

Breh i was at Ping Pong right off Miami. These chicks round here just don't care breh. I got a homeboy who lives in Charlotte, but he went to Shaw. He told me bout it but I didn't believe it until I got here breh. She poked my forehead tho......

Soooooooo what you gonna do brother, when the pawg runs wild on you?

Breh i was at Ping Pong right off Miami. These chicks round here just don't care breh. I got a homeboy who lives in Charlotte, but he went to Shaw. He told me bout it but I didn't believe it until I got here breh. She poked my forehead tho......

pass her on to Furyous, he'll know what to do

DY_nasty

yoooo i know the spot

first place im headed to is cookout after i get off the plane. been in texas for the past 3 years and i need some sweet tea more than anything

and yeah... charlotte is wild. especially since they finished the epicenter.

Htown

STOP SHITTING ON MY MOTHER'S HEADSTONE
Don't wear hoodies.

Don't get drunk.

Never address the murderers and rapists society, just keep on patronizing the oppressed.

you gotta take a break from those threads once in a while

those people are going to make you crazy, and it's never going to stop

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom