• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Black Culture Thread |OT7| Luigi took our stare

Status
Not open for further replies.

cdyhybrid

The whole country virtualized, that's pretty cool.

Hopefully I can just fast travel once I get away from the coast though.

hypernima

Banned
Kinda should have expected that The Division Protag is another nameless white dude. But maybe I shouldn't have expected otherwise, even though it's set in a city with one of the biggest cultural diversities in the world.

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
Kinda should have expected that The Division Protag is another nameless white dude. But maybe I shouldn't have expected otherwise, even though it's set in a city with one of the biggest cultural diversities in the world.

I'm almost positive you make your own character. You should be more upset about the protag of Far Cry 4 being a white dude.

Gorillaz

Yea Evillore said they found the hiccups. We would have been down more after the MS conference.

I think Sony will be the one that pushes the servers to death tho. Maybe not 2 hours down like last year but it will be down

edit: I think Project Beast would have kind of killed it too,but....yea.....

Slayven

Still better than slowed down so emotional tears for fears.
She hit the chorus twice before i was sure what song she was singing. She is a one hit wonder.

Yea Evillore said they found the hiccups. We would have been down more after the MS conference.

I think Sony will be the one that pushes the servers to death tho. Maybe not 2 hours down like last year but it will be down

edit: I think Project Beast would have kind of killed it too,but....yea.....
Sony and Nintendo are the true tests. I remember when the Wii was revealed shit was down for like hours straight.

lordmrw

wait what the fuck is this about an EA conference? Are you telling me it was so lackluster that there aren't even threads about what they showed?

Slayven

E3 is the only time I fucks with giantbomb. They throw so much shade. Too bad they never have Patcher on again

wait what the fuck is this about an EA conference? Are you telling me it was so lackluster that there aren't even threads about what they showed?

Yeah, nothing new.

Giantbomb was killing me when they said the Sony conference would just be them making The Last Guardian on stage. This is the first time I'm watching them, pretty funny.

Gorillaz

'conceptual prototypes'

Giantbomb was killing me when they said the Sony conference would just be them making The Last Guardian on stage. This is the first time I'm watching them, pretty funny.

they have alot of good shit during E3 week, they do a midnight stream every day highlighting the big stuff. Tonights stream will be the biggest obviously

Easily my favorite 'videogame personalities'. Watching the people on twitch's feed was a test of will that I failed.

jWILL253

Banned

The only real announced games they had were Dragon Age Inquisition, sports titles, Sims & Battlefield Hardline beta going live today.

The other 45 minutes, though? They pretty much went, "Hey, we're making these games that we can't tell you shit about, and they won't be available for awhile. Here's some dev interviews and some concept art."

EA should've stayed at home...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom