• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Black Culture Thread |OT7| Luigi took our stare

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm shocked that there was no Deep Down footage or Resident Evil shown at either conference.

Word. I can't even get hype for E3 no more knowing that the major Japanese companies don't have the status that they used to back in gen 6. Can't even depend on Platinum Games because they're making stuff for systems I don't have or want.

Shit just ain't fair man...

I need to make a roving pack of white girls that jumps men.

lizzies1.jpg

"The chicks are packed man the chicks are packed!!"

jWILL253

Banned
Naughty Dog shits on your favorite developer from great heights.

Graphics, gameplay & writing. They have all of it down across 4 different IP's...

harSon

Banned
I thought both of them had great conferences. As for whose was better, I think it depends on how your grading it.

In terms of AAA exclusives, conference structure and games coming out within the immediate future, I thought it was Microsoft all of the way.

Sony had the much higher highs, but they also had the lower lows by far. In terms of sheer volume, they clearly came ahead. Sony's gaming library definitely feels larger too, and it likely is, thanks in great part to Indie and F2P games.

I thought it was funny that Sony literally embodied everything that people have shat on Microsoft about in recent years. Dedicating considerable time to multiplatform 3rd party titles, a big emphasis on timed exclusives and exclusive DLC content, slight of tongue in an attempt to convey non-exclusive titles as exclusives, arrogant snide comments about the competition, huge focus on non-gaming related media, announcement of far off titles, CG trailers, useless stats like 'X amount of hours played on PS4!', executive heavy and incredibly scripted segments, etc.

It's almost like they switched places for a day.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
it's all good. kideo games for all! I look forward to playing games everywhere

Trey

Naughty Dog shits on your favorite developer from great heights.

Graphics, gameplay & writing. They have all of it down across 4 different IP's...

When are they gonna make the crash bandicoot reboot is the only relevant question concerning ND.

Gorillaz

The same staff that made Crash left after CTR bro

Like whats been said by many, what exactly are yall looking for when it comes to Crash at this point? What would actually come out of it? That's the old ND and I can't see Druckmann even pull that off. Might as well stick to 'this'.

Tbh the old guard for alot of those series either died moved on. That's why I don't put faith into other companies like Capcom and SE. Their glory days are loooong gone.

/cynicalrant

Games journalism: plaid shirts, polos or t-shirts with logos or messages on them.

For a long time I actually had several classes a couple doors down from the IGN Building, so I'd actually visit some of the same places to eat as them. I'd always be like "where'd all these plaid shirt nerdy lookin' dudes come from." Then I learned.

IceCold

How come that kid has so many pics with celebrities? Dude plays b-ball and his coach is The Game? The fuck.

He should really lose weight though...someone give him a salad.

Ugh..updated the Neo Geo emulator for PSP and I have to convert every. single. rom. to make a cache because the PSP-1000 doesn't have enough RAM.

How the fuck did I do this all those years ago?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom