• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Black Culture Thread |OT7| Luigi took our stare

Status
Not open for further replies.

DY_nasty

NeoGAF's official "was this shooting justified" consultant
Jaden is a fucking genius. I won't hear this slander.
Don't land on your heels while running. Land on the balls of your feet.

Treatment: rest, ice and nsaids (ibuprofen or Tylenol).
Ehhh

Wouldn't necessarily say all that. Depends on a lot of things that you can't judge off of from just that.

Rest first and foremost. Use a bike to replace that exercise for a while. Try the elliptical. Get a leg roller. Stretch better - actually look up stretching techniques instead of doing the same shit 5th graders do before recess. Naproxen/Aleve to relieve inflammation in general. Heating pads over ice imo.

He's in college too so he should be using this an excuse to get in good with the aspiring sports medicine womenzes.

Kreed

I'm just waiting for the eventual GAF thread about the Jaden Smith rap album produced by Kanye West, with the lead single featuring French Montana. The salt will supply Morton for years.

Slayven

I'm just waiting for the eventual GAF thread about the Jaden Smith rap album produced by Kanye West, with the lead single featuring French Montana. The salt will supply Morton for years.

Reading Gaf you swear them smith kids be in movies every other week and have albums every tuesday

When you unintentionally get the title as "voice of the minority" at work and someone want you to speak on they behalf for something they did and they were 100% wrong. You tell them as such and they hit you with the "I thought you was one of us" line.....

LOL.. yeah.

Infinite

Because...internet!
These niggas just do the most and for literally no reason. They think they are at war with "sjw" or something and somehow tricked themselves into believing that social justice for some means their rights and privileges get downgraded. Whenever someone uses the term social justice warrior as a pejorative I generally ignore what ever they say next and instantly forget everything they said proceeding it.

Village

"sjw" just translates to i fear change, and fear for my future because society is rendering me and my beliefs more obsolete by the day.

Isn't there a study that suggests that when you prove someones beliefs wrong with actual science or fact , they believe harder and deny your claims. As if you are attacking them?

I was called a hipster today, that was weird.

5Ty7Pug.png

#dead

I've never even been to a family reunion.

not black confirmed

welcome to the not black club, i'll teach you the secret handshake if you pass the hair test.
also i want to go more then 1 day without someone fucking speaking Spanish to me as if i'm Hispanic more so when they know english and still speak spanish first

You know what. They have fucking done it. How the fuck could they make a bad Stinkmeaner episode. How in fucks sake can they ruin something that essentially writes itself.

I can say this with no regrets. I'm done with Boondocks. I'm just fucking done.

Gorillaz

You know what. They have fucking done it. How the fuck could they make a bad Stinkmeaner episode. How in fucks sake can they ruin something that essentially writes itself.

I can say this with no regrets. I'm done with Boondocks. I'm just fucking done.

the show is trash status

the scary thing is I feel they will try to someone get a season 5 going

You know how you always forget that one thing? Was on the way to the airport, almost all the way to Atlanta, whoops, forgot the power cable for my Surface Pro. Had to spend $80 at the Microsoft Store to get a replacement as driving back 3 hours wasn't an option.

Anyway, gonna be in St. Kitts for a week for my cousin's wedding. Have fun fam, I know I will.

Slayven

You know how you always forget that one thing? Was on the way to the airport, almost all the way to Atlanta, whoops, forgot the power cable for my Surface Pro. Had to spend $80 at the Microsoft Store to get a replacement as driving back 3 hours wasn't an option.

Anyway, gonna be in St. Kitts for a week for my cousin's wedding. Have fun fam, I know I will.

Does the Pro charge via magic?

DominoKid

Never had a family reunion. I asked my aunt why once and she said she's not trying to pay for a bunch of shiftless, ungrateful motherfuckers to woop it up on her dime.

Looked at mom and she was like
GMxuz.png

Slayven

Never had a family reunion. I asked my aunt why once and she said she's not trying to pay for a bunch of shiftless, ungrateful motherfuckers to woop it up on her dime.

GMxuz.png
That is why my family stop having them. One side would have their money straight the other be like "let me get that to you next friday cuz".

That's what I'm wearing to the wedding!

Doesn't count if you are on the islands, a plantation, or a drug lord's villa.

RedSwirl

This talk about minorities at work got me thinking about a video I was shown a school a long time ago. I can't remember if it was high school or college but it was something about conflicts of interest minorities might face at work. It was about X's and O's or something.

Like, most people at the workplace are an X, but you're one of the few O's, and you might run into some conflicts if you're asked to do something for the other O's at the place. Maybe it's because it was so long ago, but I'm not sure what to think about it nowadays. Back then I thought it was a pretty progressive thing to show to kids about to enter the workforce in what was either the late 90's or early 00's.

akira28

the show is trash status

the scary thing is I feel they will try to someone get a season 5 going

I feel like one side wants a corporate zombie brand, and the other side wants to ditch the bus into the softest pile of sand and get off while they still can now that McGruder's gone. I'm guessing corporate is realizing they own something with no strings attached now, and people are trying to get out of purgatory before things turn into hell.

Parallax

best seen in the classic "Shadow of the Beast"

GMxuz.png

That was what happened when my grandfather died. He wasnt blood, but that didnt matter. Before he died, his garbage ass family called his hospital room to say they couldnt make his funeral. After everything was paid for, who the hell shows up? These shiftless ass nigs. I dont think ive ever been so pissed off.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom