• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Black Culture Thread |OT9| More Priest, Less Hudlin

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trey

It is amazing how democrats when "I don't know him" on Obama and it ended up fucking them up.

Not a lot of communication between the DNC and the White House, but establishment Dems absolutely should not have run away from Obama during the midterms.

Obama shoulders some blame, but you don't back into a pivotal election cycle and let your opponent control the messaging.

Slayven

Not a lot of communication between the DNC and the White House, but establishment Dems absolutely should not have run away from Obama during the midterms.

Obama shoulders some blame, but you don't back into a pivotal election cycle and let your opponent control the messaging.

Down here all the elections were "He runs with Obama " and "No he loves Obama more", demcreats and republicans.

What game?

I don't want to break NDA, but I was screaming "Oh shit it's dim sum time!!" while I playing.

It's good.

Cboat had a bunch of shit right. Got clapped at the end of his reign tho.

Finished TEW on survivor. Words can't describe the fukkery that is the final chapter. Like, lmfao @ this shit. Mikami was off that purple making this nonsense. Clocked in at around 11 hours with 40 deaths. Should have been lower, but janky bullshit got me. :yeezyshrug:

Gonna do Nightmare and then get the speedrun trophy. I don't know if I'm fucking with Akumu. Some of the jank is gonna piss me off in a no-hit run. Chapter 6 was already bullshit, so I doubt that I'll have the patience to deal with it.

The game was uneven, yet good. The highs are extremely high (higher than damn near everyone elses), but the lows are incredibly low. It also has some neat ideas that I wouldn't mind seeing co-opted elsewhere.

It's one of the best horror based TPS that I've played. Not that there are to many of them, but eh.

Sounds about right. And don't even fuck with Akuma dude. You got those little baby slug crawling things one-hit killing you when your damn "kick at ground" melee prompt straight passes through their asses twice, game too janky for that kind of perfectionism lmao

I don't want to break NDA, but I was screaming "Oh shit it's dim sum time!!" while I playing.

It's good.

A True Crime: Streets of La reference? Between this and Tevin Campbell, you are on your way up.

Young Magus

Sounds about right. And don't even fuck with Akuma dude. You got those little baby slug crawling things one-hit killing you when your damn "kick at ground" melee prompt straight passes through their asses twice, game too janky for that kind of perfectionism lmao

A True Crime: Streets of La reference? Between this and Tevin Campbell, you are on your way up.

Awwww shit, took me a second reading to realize it.

I miss playing as snoop dogg.

"This is the snoopdizzle....in pursuit of another dumbass mothafucka"

akira28

Posted in the NPD November 2014 thread that there was a 7-10k difference in the Xbox One and PS4 sales numbers, derailed the entire thread, and was way off.

lol. them boys play too rough. I like cboat, but shit, world is turning upside down everywhere, why not some reallyy crazy shit happening on GAF?

I ate a mcdonalds double jalapeno burger.

SO GOOD. I think it's the jalapeno crisps in it that make it based.

Its good but the jalapenos were lacking in heat. I hate when that happens, Pizza Huts jalapenos are even weaker. Even though Dominos ain't shit, there jalapenos are legit hot.

Malyse

I was gonna mention it but DD took it in stride and returned fire, so I let it go.

I'm just saying suicidal tendencies is not a weak point I would poke at unless I really hate a motherfucker.

we family, we fuss, we joke, we fight nasty

but we make up.

Am I the only one who thought this was unnecessarily mean?

That's because even if I hate myself enough to want to die, I'll never hate myself enough to want to be JC.
Is this about that "why do people lie about spicy food" thread?
I want dying reading the OP. Roy is one of those posters that even if I don't agree with what they say, I know I'll enjoy the way they say it. Angelus and Dreams are the same.

G-Fex

Its good but the jalapenos were lacking in heat. I hate when that happens, Pizza Huts jalapenos are even weaker. Even though Dominos ain't shit, there jalapenos are legit hot.

It made up for the heat with taste and crispness.

Fast food jalepenos are almost always really mild.

This is true. Last spicy jalapenos I had were for the Jack in the box monster tacos that had jalapenos in it.

On season 2 of this Clone Wars stuff...still not sure how I feel about but I doubt I'll stick around much longer.

I really fucking liked Sleeping Dogs.

Sleeping Dogs was dope as shit. I just have no faith in an online-esque version. Especially if the cars handle the same and the city isn't bigger.

Malyse

Another black guy was shot by the police while talking on the phone with his cousin..
I just want to acknowledge this post, cause I know I hate it when something i actually care about gets passed by the thread. Research says this took place in NC, and dude had a warrant for his arrest. Cops was trying to arrest him and shot him in his own home. The reason I'm not making the thread (and don't suggest you do) is because it's not "overt" enough in the insidious institutional racism department. I mean, with the fuckery that goes on in threads about a blatant case a la Eric and Mike, ones that have any wiggle just aren't worth the headache and unavoidable "race baiting" accusations, even though we all know exactly what happened here.

XiaNaphryz

LATIN, MATRIPEDICABUS, DO YOU SPEAK IT
He didn't even start eating them yet and I'm screaming noooo!

When he accidentally touched his eye, twice! LOL

1a1zN0Jl.png

Malyse

Sleeping Dogs rocked because they didn't have enough money to fuck it up with bloat. They made exactly the right size of game.
And Asian characters that weren't caricatures. It's one of the few games that I've 100%ed. (The others are Saints Row the Third and every kingdom hearts title)
On season 2 of this Clone Wars stuff...still not sure how I feel about but I doubt I'll stick around much longer.
Hop to Rebels then. And watch Clone Wars if you haven't yet.

I should actually watch Star Wars one day…
Prolly shouldn't click that spoiler

jWILL253

Banned
Sony should've came with a better official Black Friday deal. Should've been GTA V+TLOU+1 yr of PS+ for $349.99.

That said, they're in a position where they don't have to price cut, assuming MS decides to (stupidly) go back to the $399.99/$499.99 prices after December.

MS is gonna be curbstomped in 2015 until Halo 5 comes out, though.

I have no dog in that fight, though. I just like games.

Slayven

Sony should've came with a better official Black Friday deal. Should've been GTA V+TLOU+1 yr of PS+ for $349.99.

That said, they're in a position where they don't have to price cut, assuming MS decides to (stupidly) go back to the $399.99/$499.99 prices after December.

Is it really a victory when you had to cut yourself to the bone?

2015 will be interesting.

That would be the stupidest thing to do. Sony is in horrible financial shape, its more important for the playstation to remain profitable then to win a stupid message board war.

double jump

you haven't lived until a random little kid ask you "how do you make love".
Cboat had a bunch of shit right. Got clapped at the end of his reign tho.

Finished TEW on survivor. Words can't describe the fukkery that is the final chapter. Like, lmfao @ this shit. Mikami was off that purple making this nonsense. Clocked in at around 11 hours with 40 deaths. Should have been lower, but janky bullshit got me. :yeezyshrug:

Gonna do Nightmare and then get the speedrun trophy. I don't know if I'm fucking with Akumu. Some of the jank is gonna piss me off in a no-hit run. Chapter 6 was already bullshit, so I doubt that I'll have the patience to deal with it.

The game was uneven, yet good. The highs are extremely high (higher than damn near everyone elses), but the lows are incredibly low. It also has some neat ideas that I wouldn't mind seeing co-opted elsewhere.

It's one of the best horror based TPS that I've played. Not that there are to many of them, but eh.

I'm 3 chapters into akuma and I'm like fuck this shit. I don't need this type of stress in my life. The AI completely ignore the law of physics within the game. And don't even get me started on those one hit kills and brutal load times.

XiaNaphryz

LATIN, MATRIPEDICABUS, DO YOU SPEAK IT
The amount of people claiming Sriracha is hot, makes that statement debatable, in the sense that Americans pallets are weak for the most part.

It's more of a western palette thing than a race thing. Even if you're the same race and go into a restaurant, if you're not a regular and don't specifically ask for authentic spice you're getting the milder stuff. Korean, Thai, Indian, Mexican, whatever - anyone can have an Americanized palette, a restaurant is almost always going to play it on the safe side. Someone who finds a dish too mild will usually still finish it (though often adding a bunch more heat to it with sauces/condiments) and ask for it to be hotter next time, but if it's too spicy the person is more likely not to finish the meal, possibly ask for their money back, and/or not come back at all fearing that even asking for mild might be too much for them.

The Black Friday bundle was fine.... I think it was idiotic to sell the standalone PS4 for the same price though.

Worldwide was decided at launch, but it'll be interesting how this pans out in the U.S. At the end of the day MS is happy for the increased marketshare, Sony is happy to have sold as many as it did without dropping the price.

Anyhow, I finally seen the light when it comes to PC gaming, so I'm going to start building one when I start school next year. I get $1350 a month in basic housing allowance (thanks military) in addition to my job so yay!

jWILL253

Banned
Microsoft cares more about image than profit it seems. Which sort of lines up with the way they do business and their overly conceited attitude.

Hey, for the most part, they've been able to fool the gaming masses with that image perception. Only in the Western gaming industry can a two-time 3rd place finisher be considered in the "lead" for a generation. Microsoft isn't able to pull that kind of thing off in any other industry it's involved in, even in the PC & business sector markets, where they actually ARE in the market leader position.

Yeah, the gaming industry is full of gullible idiots.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom