• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Black Culture Thread XX

Johndoey

Banned
We all know the score with Bernie. He had nothing to say beyond his broad ass talking points that he has no plans or ideas on how to implement.
---
God this movie is a mess. Light and Mia are impressively stupid.

Slayven

It is amazing how little it takes for people to give p on black people.

That one black person said a thing, now all black people are trash

Johndoey

Banned
But straight up this is a great L. Everything else is bunk. I mean Dafoe is great, but ya know it's Dafoe. It's like saying a lit match is hot.

Edit: Yo that Death Note ending sequence, I can't stop laughing.

It is amazing how little it takes for people to give p on black people.

That one black person said a thing, now all black people are trash
It's easier to fuck us over if we're an amorphous blob and not individuals.
---
Death Note is the best comedy movie I've seen in a minute.

Someone said something about black characters in anime?
tumblr_na7witPTyU1rbacueo1_1280.jpg

I remember a debate on Reddit a few years back saying she wasn't black. Folks were insistent that she was just a tanned Asian, but in the same breath swore Naruto was white because Asians don't have blue eyes.

Also on the subject of HxH

kON4mQA.jpg

Johndoey

Banned

It's Dafoe playing an asshole with a slightly deeper version of his normal voice, that part was always going to be hot. Everything else was up in the air, and
then fell into a box of flowers
--
God that ending though. That goddamn ending is some magical shit.

Johndoey

Banned
Deathnote is all it's forms is boring as shit, and overrated

come at me

It has an interesting set-up and a solid interplay between the protagonist and antagonist, and Ryuk is a great side character. The rest of it is questionable, but it has it's moments. The anime I mean.

Why....... are they separated by race?

Because T-Swift is the Great Uniter. Bridging the divide between darkness and light.

The Lord did not wake me up with enough strength today to do squats at the gym, engage in that BLM thread on OT, and see Taylor Swift go through a black phase.

How's your bench game looking these days

I lost a good amount of strength (and some mass) when I went to India for my service trip so right now I'm pushing 225lbx3 for 3 sets. I haven't tested my 1RM.

My wrist has been feeling bad recently so I incorporated some mobility stretches and forearm work.

How's your bench and other gym routine going? Still hitting the gym in the morning?

I can tell you two things you should skip from that list

LMAO I was avoiding that thread all morning but then it got to 3 pages and I knew I had to check it out. And when I came to chat in here about it I got hit with the Taylor Swift picture.

It looks like she segregated her dances also lol what was the director thinking?

I lost a good amount of strength (and some mass) when I went to India for my service trip so right now I'm pushing 225lbx3 for 3 sets. I haven't tested my 1RM.

My wrist has been feeling bad recently so I incorporated some mobility stretches and forearm work.

How's your bench and other gym routine going? Still hitting the gym in the morning?

It's crazy how quickly strength and mass go away. I've seen some people using wraps on their wrists. Have you looked into those?

I've been going about 4-5 times a week. I go in the mornings on weekends and after work during the week.

I'm hitting 275 twice. I've hit 305 once, but haven't done it again. I prefer getting 255 or 265 4-5 in a set. I'm hitting 225 8-10 times for 6 sets now.

My leg press game has gone up though. Got 4 plates on each side. Loving the leg gains

Malyse

Getting tired of games that I backed on Wii U getting announced for Switch, especially when the Wii U version was cancelled and I had to take a PC version. Also tired of the same happening with Vita games. I regret like every high end Kickstarter I backed save Dreamfall.

Aiustis

Getting tired of games that I backed on Wii U getting announced for Switch, especially when the Wii U version was cancelled and I had to take a PC version. Also tired of the same happening with Vita games. I regret like every high end Kickstarter I backed save Dreamfall.

I don't do kickstarter except PC.

I'm gonna have a drink in honor of the memory of Half-Life, prepare my liver for Mayweather-McGregor, and play WoW to get ready for the new patch on Tuesday.

Gonna be up till 1AM to watch Floyd make McGregor tired after two rounds then dance for 40 minutes.

Least I'll be hammered lol

Only worse "cerebal" manga is Liar's game. You need scratch paper and a calculator to follow that shit

Lelouch from Code Geass is considered a genius because his opponents are usually pulling incredibly, dumb shit. That V for Vendetta scene was unbelievably stupid.

Top Bottom