• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Black Culture Thread XX

Johndoey

Banned
aGH3VEG.gif

dZIrA5r.gif

Death Note was some bullshit. And not even in a fun way.

What you talking about that shit was kind of dope. I came in to hate, but shit the opposite happened. I still feel like the lead should've been Asian though. YO! I got a question though.
Ain't no way this dude wrote all that shit down so fast. I can't be the only one who thinks that's a little farfetched right?

It did seem like they were trying to play him and his girl up as heroes, but they crazy and I think ol boy from Atlanta is too. Those were some pretty dope effects. I wonder how exactly did their team get the lighting the way they did on what's his name? Ryuk?

CommanderBuck

Neo Member

Johndoey

Banned
Decided to start exercising again. Oh god my stomach.
--
Also hey, hi, maybe your free today, maybe you got some spare time. Why not go see Good Time? I'll guarantee the theater will be nearly or completely empty if that matters. Really though Good Time.

Beefy

Decided to start exercising again. Oh god my stomach.
--
Also hey, hi, maybe your free today, maybe you got some spare time. Why not go see Good Time? I'll guarantee the theater will be nearly or completely empty if that matters. Really though Good Time.

I gym 4 days a week. Nothing better then the feeling after a good work out.

Top Bottom