• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Black Culture Thread XX

DMVfan123

Banned
Seeing all the attention the Jojo anime gets and watching some snippets of it really makes me want to watch it, and I don't even watch anime like that

andthebeatgoeson

Our nigga Lion about to be the new DY.
He might be DY's son, stop tripping. He about that age.

Protip: right after you bust, pull out, smell your self but don't keep dabbing it in there. Even if you are at 80%. Don't double dip. Your swimmers will slide out the side.

If your going back into the pool, go take that old one and flush, put on a new one.

And no young man should say, why do i need so many? Just bring them. You are at the age where it comes roaring back in 30 seconds.

Bronx-Man

Banned
ohhh.png

I had a pretty dope dream. Luke Cage was in some lobby with Claire and he needed some help with something. Blade just walked off out of the lobby when Luke said "That dude who kills indiscriminately and think he's killing vampires? He's insane!" Blade (played by Wesley Snipes and the swolest he's ever been) just bursts back in that shit and tells Luke off and pulls out some big ass double detachable gun and warns Luke that he's on his list and he's got those Judas bullets for his ass. The two started fighting and then I woke.

That shit was cool.

Skittles

With the fight happening tonight, it reminded me of the 50 cent cat in the hat diss. Is there a better diss than that video? Because that shit killed me the first time

Faustek

So we're back to calling our Racist party in Sweden anti immigration, drunkards are a new thing since last year and it's the "immigrants" fault that those drunkards that never existed before can't get help today, it's also the "immigrants" fault that the same drunks piss and shit in the middle of the street. It's still "immigrants" fault that 50% of Swedish women between the ages of 16-65 have experienced sexual violence. Wonder what isn't.

Yeah I give up, for now. Gonna just lay down and see what happens.

LionPride

Banned

Protip: right after you bust, pull out, smell your self but don't keep dabbing it in there. Even if you are at 80%. Don't double dip. Your swimmers will slide out the side.

If your going back into the pool, go take that old one and flush, put on a new one.

And no young man should say, why do i need so many? Just bring them. You are at the age where it comes roaring back in 30 seconds.
I ain't even bust bruh

Brought a couple tho

Beefy

So we're back to calling our Racist party in Sweden anti immigration, drunkards are a new thing since last year and it's the "immigrants" fault that those drunkards that never existed before can't get help today, it's also the "immigrants" fault that the same drunks piss and shit in the middle of the street. It's still "immigrants" fault that 50% of Swedish women between the ages of 16-65 have experienced sexual violence. Wonder what isn't.

Yeah I give up, for now. Gonna just lay down and see what happens.

We had some Conservative (ruling party in UK) saying non English speakers shouldn't get interpreters when arrested. 🤔

Malyse

So I did some research into what the fuck is Star Citizen even (answer: this) and now I'm 80% that if they get off their ass and actually make the damn thing it could eclipse WoW and actually become Star Wars level ubiquitous. Granted, I'm assume that they are smart enough to make it a transmedia franchise with tie ins and that they have good enough writers to make everything actually work.

Slayven

So I did some research into what the fuck is Star Citizen even (answer: this) and now I'm 80% that if they get off their ass and actually make the damn thing it could eclipse WoW and actually become Star Wars level ubiquitous. Granted, I'm assume that they are smart enough to make it a transmedia franchise with tie ins and that they have good enough writers to make everything actually work.

Or you could have asked Shy, the resident Star Citizen expert. He is going to buy me a Terrapin

Top Bottom