• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Black Culture Thread XX

TheSun

Man, I love thinking about the weird stuff in the past.

So there I was, doing class work with my group. Out of nowhere this weird girl starts saying how she is going to kill me.

Girl went into this plan on how she is going to make my pencil shoot out a dart and kill someone, blaming me and putting me on the electric chair.

My group was like "wut?" While I was wondering why the pencil couldn't just kill me instead of making taking steps.

Summer school in middle school was weird.

Why did this shit end up on the top of the page?

Sch1sm

So there I was, doing class work with my group. Out of nowhere this weird girl starts saying how she is going to kill me.

Girl went into this plan on how she is going to make my pencil shoot out a dart and kill someone, blaming me and putting me on the electric chair.

My group was like "wut?" While I was wondering why the pencil couldn't just kill me instead of making taking steps.

Girl was adamant on making sure she gets in no trouble whatsoever. Look her up, tbh, I wanna hear about where she's at if it ain't prison.

D i Z

Sounds like love to me.

Malyse

You know what, YouTube TV is much better idea than YouTube Red was. They should have done YouTube TV and then Netflix Originals'd the Red stuff. An unlimited DVR is a good look by itself.

Huh

Village

DIHk64XUwAA5XnQ.jpg:large

chuckling

NoName999

So let me get this straight.... You LOVED thinking this?

D i Z

So now you know why people have been stanning it over netflix.

Not really. I've always said it was the better show myself. I've been Agents from jump. I just hadn't closed out the last 4 episodes. It's crazy that people won't watch the superior show though and are stuck in CW hell.

Slayven

My only problems with Season 4 Agents is

No resoulation to dude at the bottom of the lake

Robbie should have finished it not Coulson

Shy

Mornin' all.
Good afternoon.
Evening evening.
I really should check out those yakuza games
You should.

The HD remake of the first one comes out for the PS4 this Tuesday. If you wanna give it go.
So I did some research into what the fuck is Star Citizen even (answer: this) and now I'm 80% that if they get off their ass and actually make the damn thing it could eclipse WoW and actually become Star Wars level ubiquitous. Granted, I'm assume that they are smart enough to make it a transmedia franchise with tie ins and that they have good enough writers to make everything actually work.
They're making it. The problem is the level of fidelity they're going for. Which makes the production take that much longer.

While i don't they will go the transmedia route. There's already a wealth of lore and story for the game you can read.
Or you could have asked Shy, the resident Star Citizen expert. He is going to buy me a Terrapin
LMAO.
My dude Dai...

giphy.gif
Damn Dai. You only just got back.
PIfgEhV.gif

Ya boy also celebrated a birthday this week
Why didn't you say earlier in the week.

Happy birthday Lion.
But then I couldn't make that post.
Also, isn't he sleep or something?
I was. LOL.
Mario + Rabbids looks incredible.
It does. Pity i'm too fucking poor to buy it. 😭

shingi70

Banned
Afternoon BCT.

If it ever actually gets made Star Citizen sounds like its going to take the best of NMS, Elite, Eve Online, and make the game of foreVery

I'm suspicious of Facebook. A week after I got fired from that job where I rode in the car with the two dudes who was about to jump somebody, I was suggested to add two of the people i worked as friends. One of them was my boss. That creeped me out a bit.

I'm suspicious of Facebook. A week after I got fired from that job where I rode in the car with the two dudes who was about to jump somebody, I was suggested to add two of the people i worked as friends. One of them was my boss. That creeped me out a bit.

This is why I don't do Facebook. The chance that I inadvertently meet my co-workers online. I like to keep my personal life and my work life separate.

Sch1sm

Learning AI and neural networks are scary.

D i Z

I made a thread on gaming side mostly poking fun at mario. It made some mod made becuase modbot closed the thread by calling me an idiot and now I'm a junior.

Yeah, you kind of earned that L. And I'm no Mario fan. They weren't going to let you do that to that character.

Shy

I made a thread on gaming side mostly poking fun at mario. It made some mod made becuase modbot closed the thread by calling me an idiot and now I'm a junior.
Ohh.

Damn sorry to hear that. Hope you get returned to member status soon.

Bronx-Man

Banned
As someone that never played No Man's Sky, would you guys recommend the Atlas Rising expansion? Looks like it delievers on all the original trailers.

Man, I was hyped as a MOTHERFUCKER for the longest when I first saw that trailer back at VGX. Hit every button for space opera/space exploration I have, and the music too? Sheeeeeeesh

Shy

As someone that never played No Man's Sky, would you guys recommend the Atlas Rising expansion? Looks like it delievers on all the original trailers.

Man, I was hyped as MOTHERFUCKER for the longest when I first saw that trailer back at VGX. Hit every button for space opera/space exploration I have, and the music too? Sheeeeeeesh
I stopped playing after the first few days. And got so pissed off i uninstalled it, and never looked back.

But i do hear good things about the expansion.

LotusHD

Banned

Meh, I dunno if you deserved to be a junior, but hey, you knew what you were doing lol

I finished watching it last month. Overall I loved it, but season 2 I feel is when things really start to ramp up. Also AoS kind of ruined the Marvel Netflix shows for me lol.

I keep saying it, when all is said and done, I'mma look back on AoS the most fondly.

Kreed

At least you didn't announce your plans for a troll thread in here first and then make it. Still, let's not perform anymore modbot summoning spells in here. Take that L and become the next andthebeatgoeson.

Top Bottom