• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Black Culture Thread XX

The spoilers for the finale of Secret Empire...

The man who will defeat Mister Hydra is Captain America. Add Sam Wilson to the list of superheroes who had lost all of their potential in this event. After Secret Empire, Sam is demoted back to being the Falcon.

The man who will defeated Mister Hydra is Captain America. Add Sam Wilson to the list of superheroes who had lost all of their potential in this event.After Secret Empire, Sam is demoted back to being the Falcon.
I fucking knew it. I fucking KNEW they'd do it.

Cowards. Done with Mahvel books for a good long while.

LionPride

Banned

The man who will defeated Mister Hydra is Captain America. Add Sam Wilson to the list of superheroes who had lost all of their potential in this event.After Secret Empire, Sam is demoted back to being the Falcon.

See, that's not okay

See, that's not okay
A year ago I talked to an old buddy on Skype for HOURS on how important this was (spoilers on the character who's getting the shaft):
Sam Wilson being Captain America
for black kids. How he gave them a role model, someone in books to look up too and aspire to be.

I genuinely thought they were above this.

LionPride

Banned
A year ago I talked to an old buddy on Skype for HOURS on how important this was (spoilers on the character who's getting the shaft):
Sam Wilson being Captain America
for black kids. How he gave them a role model, someone in books to look up too and aspire to be.

I genuinely thought they were above this.

Eh I won't get to caught up, willin to see where this goes, was willin to keep up with SE and was fine with most of it myself

D i Z

The man who will defeated Mister Hydra is Captain America. Add Sam Wilson to the list of superheroes who had lost all of their potential in this event. After Secret Empire, Sam is demoted back to being the Falcon.

Saw that coming a mile away.

The man who will defeated Mister Hydra is Captain America. Add Sam Wilson to the list of superheroes who had lost all of their potential in this event. After Secret Empire, Sam is demoted back to being the Falcon.

Of course. It just had to end that way

Folks stannjng for Joel Osteen and his ilk make me sick. I got kin that sold their HOUSE for some prosperity Gospel nonsense.

He was blessed to be a pastor that doesn't mention Christ or any true Christian doctrine. You're hating in him because he doesn't like the
Mets

I can't stand him either.

Malyse

I mean, do what you want, but dropping an entire line because of a bad event is pretty... ??

Secret Empire sucks? K. Moon Girl is great. Ms. Marvel is great. Gwenpool is one of the best comics being published right now bar none. Black Panther is dope as fuck. And Runaways is finally finally coming back after so many years.

But do what you want.

http://timemachineyeah.tumblr.com/post/58648290519/this-is-a-jar-full-of-major-characters

Bookmark it.

Shy

Good morning BCT
Afternoon BCT
Morning all
Mornin all
Mornin' all.
Evening all.
I wanna die

My head hurts

I completed most of my assignments though so that's litty
Go have a wee lie-down
Everyone can come to my church

After you pay a small fee of 1 grillion dollars
Sounds legit. *hands Jandro all the monies*
Spoilers for Misty Knight in season 2 of Luke Cage. https://ewedit.files.wordpress.com/2017/08/sdkfje.jpg?w=2700
Punished Venom Misty.

I like it.
Maybe we can get a Robert Downey Jr. cameo? That would be cool. Also I learned in the comics the arm can shoot beams and can control robots, but I think in this it will only be punching through stuff, breaking locks, and lifting people she threatens.
We're not going to get any of that cool stuff.
I liked Defenders.
It's ok.

Johndoey

Banned
I get these periods of time where my mouth basically starts peeling apart like I'm a Cronenberg monster, but I'm slightly too lazy to see a doctor about it.

Johndoey

Banned
Not even going to slide it into your sock? Just going to be bold like that and flaunt it, huh?

That sounds unpleasant. Really, why won't you get that looked at?

It's been happening for years so it's just become a fact of life thing. I really do need to go in though.
--
I kind of like being behind the curve on podcasts, I just started listening to Harmontown so I have a sizable back-log to work through.

Faustek

I'm fine. Started working again and all feels good.

Also, I killed Numb. No way around it. There can be only one.

It's been happening for years so it's just become a fact of life thing. I really do need to go in though.

You know you a dumb ass right? Go to the doctor. Don't give a fuck if you feel like it's part of you. Take your rati ass to the doctor and get it checked.
Lost a friend to this fucking bs. Weird feeling in the neck, refusing to see the doctor since it been like that for years. Few more years guess what? He had cancer and now he's dead and non of us are laughing at it.
Get your ass to the doctor and don't just say it.

Beefy

I met this gal at the Nottinhill carni, turns out she is a Disney princess cosplayer. I meet some strange gals man.

Johndoey

Banned
L3aY0TV.jpg

Top Bottom