• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Black Culture Thread XX

John Doey, please explain:

bruce-waynes-batman-prototype-suit-revealed-in-gotham-season-4-trailer-social.jpg

Looks like a medieval executioner

Malyse

Oh snap thanks!

I don't even know if that's worth it. Someone just mentioned apple butter before, I had no clue it was a thing.

ME. It was ME that mentioned apple butter because APPLE BUTTER IS THE FUCKING SHIT. To be clear, apple butter is THE shit, unlike jelly which is just shit.

Man, basically anything made into a butter is goddamn wonderful. Peanut butter? YES. Apple butter? YES. Almond butter? YES. Cookie butter? MINE EYES HAVE SEEN THE GLORY. Food (not meat) + Butter = Food living its best life.

D i Z

ME. It was ME that mentioned apple butter because APPLE BUTTER IS THE FUCKING SHIT. To be clear, apple butter is THE shit, unlike jelly which is just shit.

Man, basically anything made into a butter is goddamn wonderful. Peanut butter? YES. Apple butter? YES. Almond butter? YES. Cookie butter? MINE EYES HAVE SEEN THE GLORY. Food (not meat) + Butter = Food living its best life.

I don't know man. I don't recall you saying anything that wasn't just foul, and Mrs. Manky came in with some knowledge to help us all eat a little better.

Almond butter is expensive as hell

Stop changing your avatar

Also that's true..

What about truffle butter

Malyse

I don't know man. I don't recall you saying anything that wasn't just foul, and Mrs. Manky came in with some knowledge to help us all eat a little better.

I will cut you.

Lemme clear this up right quick:

FUCK.
ALL.
JELLY.

I don't even like Strawberry Jelly. Jam is less bad, but the GOAT is butter. Apple butter is good as fuck.

These philistines I deal with.

homemade-apple-butter-13.jpg

Apple butter is a goddamn treat.
Almond butter is expensive as hell

You ain't lying. Every butter but butter and peanut butter is expensive as fuck.

Aiustis

So I think my favorite black sitcom is Bernie Mac solely because of how much I relate to it; being a kid removed from a messed up parent and sent to live with their well off sibling.

Top Bottom