• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Black Culture Thread XX

Darkest timeline

Also thanks for the jelly jam preserves clear up.

That being said.. Jelly is low tier but obviously compliments peanut butter enough for a good time.

Banana and peanut butter sandwiches are also good.

Johndoey

Banned
Darkest timeline

Also thanks for the jelly jam preserves clear up.

That being said.. Jelly is low tier but obviously compliments peanut butter enough for a good time.

Banana and peanut butter sandwiches are also good.

I mean if you want to do things right you get peanut butter and apricot preserves on toasted whole wheat.

Johndoey

Banned
In the end all roads lead to:
yMkArzo.jpg

Lucini

Banned
I need some advice.

I work for a large technology company, and I've got a coworker that is more than a little bit off. Dude is weird as fuck. He's equal parts anime weeb, trying too hard woke guy, and adopts other culture's slang to seem cool guy with a pessimistic outlook and internet complaint culture wrapped into a person. He's NeoGAF, the dude.

He randomly decided that because I'm older than he is and because somehow he found out about my divorce, that I would be the designated relationship advice guy. Now I'm fairly generic about the advice I give, just normal don't be a trash person type stuff. His girl works in the same building as us. One night some months ago, he asks me all frantically about a situation he was in where he was texting another girl and his girlfriend found out. I let him know that if she leaves, it's on him, that was shitty, etc. SO he later says that if it ended up that me and his girl date that he'd actually be okay with that and that he saw us as a cute couple. The fuck?

Fast forward to a few weeks ago. He's talking to another of our female coworkers about how he stalked her IG and how hot she was two years ago...She's not having it. Reports it. Then the next week, he took a device out of another female coworker's back pocket and I had to stop her from killing him on the spot. He's hitting me up constantly for advice on how to deal with HR.

How the fuck would you deal with this?

Faustek

I don't fuck with jam, gravy or whatever else was what now. I used to be good with Salami and cheese and that was enough.

Don't ever let Phoenix supervise anyone....not until he has learned how to make proper camp for the coming BCTCW.

Oh, glad that you liked it. What did you like the most?

Made in Maryland and Black is Beautiful. I actually really liked Can't get enough as well but I just don't care for Faith Evans here. It's all Biggie.
Was a bit WTF when Becoming a Beast got thrown in . Especially after Cure. :D

I really enjoyed in My Daughters Eyes, Does it Get Easier and Way Back a lot. I Really enjoyed all of the tracks but these stood out for me :)

Man I got hit with some g virus type shit, I don't even remember the last few days

Hey hey...I hope your good but if you forget that I lent you 20 I'll be upset.

Tell him something super cheesy.

Aiustis

I need some advice.

I work for a large technology company, and I've got a coworker that is more than a little bit off. Dude is weird as fuck. He's equal parts anime weeb, trying too hard woke guy, and adopts other culture's slang to seem cool guy with a pessimistic outlook and internet complaint culture wrapped into a person. He's NeoGAF, the dude.

He randomly decided that because I'm older than he is and because somehow he found out about my divorce, that I would be the designated relationship advice guy. Now I'm fairly generic about the advice I give, just normal don't be a trash person type stuff. His girl works in the same building as us. One night some months ago, he asks me all frantically about a situation he was in where he was texting another girl and his girlfriend found out. I let him know that if she leaves, it's on him, that was shitty, etc. SO he later says that if it ended up that me and his girl date that he'd actually be okay with that and that he saw us as a cute couple. The fuck?

Fast forward to a few weeks ago. He's talking to another of our female coworkers about how he stalked her IG and how hot she was two years ago...She's not having it. Reports it. Then the next week, he took a device out of another female coworker's back pocket and I had to stop her from killing him on the spot. He's hitting me up constantly for advice on how to deal with HR.

Seriously sounds like he's going to have to learn the hard way. Tell him what one would tell children; your actions have consequences. Think about them before you act. Don't touch other people's stuff without their permission; once it goes to HR you're at the consequences already.

When your white ass just realises that Orisa is named after a type of guardian spirit who is considered a manifestation of the supreme creator in the Yoruba religion.

1408.gif

Good morning BCT

You all are welcome at my church during any disaster. The individuals that give the largest tithes and offerings on a consistent basis will be given the most comfortable pews and cots for sleeping. Welch's grape juice and Kool aid for my advisory panel

Faustek

Good morning BCT

You all are welcome at my church during any disaster. The individuals that give the largest tithes and offerings on a consistent basis will be given the most comfortable pews and cots for sleeping. Welch's grape juice and Kool aid for my advisory panel

So you started a side project huh.

Now do you see why I want you to sign those papers?

Top Bottom