• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Black Culture Thread XX

Slayven

Yeah if I was in the north east or midwest i would start stocking up on shit, i got a feeling mother nature is going to show her ass this winter too

Stay safe Gordon, ANgelus, and Jandro.

God is not allowed to take y'all out, only I am

Heh..Thanks, brother. Shit looks like it's hitting everyone, regardless of where we are. We're in the SW (Gulf Coast)..hoping for the best, but expecting the worst. That's life now lol..😞

CBS so edgy, cop show with black and white officer and they break the rules to get the job done. But not like those dirty cops in real life tho
maybe like them as well

D i Z

Yo. Hit up McDonald's and get a bag full of those McChicken sammiches of the value menu. Good foraging food right there. Ain't even gotta reheat em while you're out and about. Got enough protein to keep you moving.

Organic is a scam

Ain't no Aldi's up there, dro?

Damn, you lost your job?

WelltodoUnsightlyHylaeosaurus.gif

lol..Bastard.

Yo. Hit up McDonald's and get a bag full of those McChicken sammiches of the value menu. Good foraging food right there. Ain't even gotta reheat em while you're out and about. Got enough protein to keep you moving.

yuck.gif

Stop eating garbage fast food, nigga..worse than them sticks you inhaling.

Johndoey

Banned
Trying to figure out how to juggle shit in your arms because you forgot your bag, and fuck shelling out twenty cents for another, is it's own unique sort of fun.

TheSun

Well, thanks to NowThisNerd, I'm thinking about that old It mini series.

That is one of the funniest performances I have seen. Pure ham from Tim Curry. Granted I was afraid of Pennywise when I was a baby, now it's just a bag of silly.
Look at this shit: https://youtu.be/A3ZbnfXEuyc?t=14s

Kreed

Would certainly be a nice change of pace..so, it ain't happening..

Still too early to know where the storm is going US main land wise so I'm holding out on the US news stations wasting their time, but I'm expecting tropical storm force winds in Florida at a minimum, which is still bad considering even a little extra rain is too much for parts of Florida these days.

Top Bottom