• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Black Culture Thread XX

Poor baby, being worth hundreds of millions for having the misfortune of being related to people with a reality TV show

How she must suffer.

Remember shows like Jon and Kate Plus 8?

She didn't ask to be one of her mother's money makers. How would you escape all that?

Can't run to dad....

afternoon Beefy, heyas Forearm :)
--

"Stop wasting your Sperm. It's time for babies."
Ms.King doesn't waste words.
"That's my niece, she is ready for babies."
She also has no boundaries.
"I need an extra child, my son closed the shop."
I'm so calling her son and telling him this.

So in other words, left work early to help Ms.King and her niece and friends to rent a car, end up being berated for not having kids and getting a weird proposal.

You gonna hit it?

I'm right like 90% of the time, the rest of the world just can't catch up.

Things a cat lady would say for $1000, Alex..

Faustek

Gotham got me banned.

You gonna hit it?

Nah, she's Jamaican and only here to visit and see the sights. She doesn't need the trouble. I can already see Ms.King whopping my ass if I just play around. I can also see my mum start shit again if I run after some woman.

--

Just fine Forearm Star. Just fine. Looking at a new car. Not sure if I should buy or lease. Seems to be pretty much the same when it comes to cost. Especially for the Toyota RAV4, Alltrack or C180. Talking to the dealers left me more annoyed than anything.

RedSwirl

Is it worth continuing San Andreas until you unlock the 3rd city? I just wanted to give the game another shot before I finally started GTA V.

Just fine Forearm Star. Just fine. Looking at a new car. Not sure if I should buy or lease. Seems to be pretty much the same when it comes to cost. Especially for the Toyota RAV4, Alltrack or C180. Talking to the dealers left me more annoyed than anything.

Hmm I always here bad things about leasing unless you get bored and want to keep switching cars.

Basically renting or owning a home is how you wanna look at it.

The fact its already in club mixes is killing me

And everybody is singing right along!

I agree with Bridget Minamore: "is now the time to take bets on Drake putting the 'ting goes skrrrrrrrrrrrrrah/pap pap kak kak kak/skibidipap pap' guy on his next mixtape"

Johndoey

Banned
Don't lease unless you want your life to be:
XHppuyJ.png

myL3JFi.png

Faustek

Hmm, it's not that I care about the latest and greatest just that I always change every three year. The second hand price is basically non existing in the fourth year. No matter the mileage and when comparing to leasing it looks to be the same money. Only plus to leasing is that I can be lazy and not lift a finger since the dealer will be paying and doing all the service.
Plus the Toyota insurance, if I go with them, will even give me free hotel nights, rental car and train/taxi tickets home if the car breaks down. The Ford and Volvo leasing deals are crap. Mercedes and Volkswagen are good. Kia looks to good to be true but I can't fit in those.
If I had my way I would have bought a Tesla but I wouldn't be able to drive home over the weekends then. Live in the middle of nowhere.
Oh well I'm visiting other dealers tomorrow as well.

Cool to mess around with the Vive and build your car but doesn't look right yet.

Doey, I'll be paying the same amount. At least with Toyota. After 3 years if I wanna keep the RAV4 the cash I would have to drop would be same as buying a new one after they subtracted what I have paid in the leasing cost. Volkswagen and Mercedes i would have to pay €2500 more if I calculated it correctly.

Johndoey

Banned
On a personal note I've found buying older cars, putting in some basic work to start and moving on in a year or two has worked well for me. A lot of that is area dependent though. I can find a decent car for sub 900 usd fairly easily.

In any case I'd still say if it's an option just buy your vehicle outright.

Faustek

On a person note I've found buying older cars, putting in some basic work to start and moving on in a year or two has worked well for me. A lot of that is area dependent though. I can find a decent car for sub-900 usd fairly easily.

I did that before but now I don't want to lift a finger. I can if I must and I force the kids in the family to learn but only cars I'm gonna work on are the old ones I got from dad and grandpa. They are classics and I'll never get rid of.
Plus these new cars are annoying as hell. Can barely do anything since they require special tools I can't buy. Heck I had to file away at a bolt just to be able to drain the oil since the dimensions weren't in mm nor inches.

Skittles

phewwwwww boyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy, I almost went off on a manager at Arby's. Pull up in the drive through during their happy hour; where small sized drink/fries/etc are $1. So I order my food and wait for 10+ to get it. Looked at the receipt and noticed they charged me more than $1 for my small fry. I pointed this out and instead of saying it was a mistake, she fucking lies and says that deal is only for snack size fries( which first of all, don't fucking exist). I was about to call her fucking stupid for being so uppity about being wrong, but just held my peace and drove away.

Ultima Weapon in VIII is kicking my ass. It moves too goddamn fast!

I'm trying to remember how I beat him in the past, but it's been *years* since I last played FF8. I think I usually had a spare Holy War item which gives team invincibility, then used Doomtrain to weaken it and spammed Limits afterwards.

I'm trying to remember how I beat him in the past, but it's been *years* since I last played FF8. I think I usually had a spare Holy War item which gives team invincibility, then used Doomtrain to weaken it and spammed Limits afterwards.
I think I might have one Hero, but that's it. I was trying to go for an Invincible Moon, but he won't let me. I thought I had gotten Eden before, but I think I would've remember an ass whooping like this. This motherfucker seems to act randomly. I got lucky on my second try and he did only one move per turn for a while until he decided to spam Meteor and Light Pillar and every other time he might do two physical attacks in a row and then Light Pillar and as soon as I revive someone here comes Meteor. Damn let me set up first, shit! I'll try a couple more times tonight. If I still lose then fuck it, I'm just going back to the castle.

I see Hidden Figures is on Netflix. Watching it now...

Mannn, that shit ain't on there.

Skittles

Yall should check out Little Evil, from the same dude who did Tucker & Dale vs Evil. While not nearly as good, still a very solid parody. Worth the time to watch it.

Top Bottom