• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Black Culture Thread XX

TheSun

I mean, the last hurricane sucked royally, but at least there was minimum damage around my area. Still, I'm not taking any risks, and going to do the proper prep.

Getting gas tomorrow might be a pain. Luckily I'm better prepared since last time. I still have the supplies when the last hurricane hit.

Stay safe fellow Floridians.

Still too early to know where the storm is going US main land wise so I'm holding out on the US news stations wasting their time, but I'm expecting tropical storm force winds in Florida at a minimum, which is still bad considering even a little extra rain is too much for parts of Florida these days.

You don't gotta tell me. Where I'm at floods constantly, which I'm sure is the same scenario for any other Floridian here..

It really says something that if I Google female to male crossdressing and put the female to male part in quotations Google will refuse to give me those results. It is almost exclusively male to female. I have to put it all in quotations to get the desired result. I couldn't for the life of me to remember the Japanese word for it

Slayven

One of the few good things about northeast Florida is that we don't get direct hits from hurricanes often

5-120194.jpg

D i Z

I haven't hit Syfy channel is so long, I don't even know what channel number this shit is on.

Ok, here we go.

Oh. Z Nation. Now I remember why I threw that Rolodex card away.

I mean, if you cooking for the entire coast then done and done. If not, some people with thin pockets might need some scavenger tips you know!

And how dare you use Rashida against me!

lol..Brother. If you ever need some cooking/stretching dollars tips, hit me up. We eat good every month in here..just gotta budget that shit out..

And I only save Rashida for when it's appropriate! 😛

Slayven

What happened to Vivica Fox? Man she doing cooking shows now?

lol..Brother. If you ever need some cooking/stretching dollars tips, hit me up. We eat good every month in here..just gotta budget that shit out..

And I only save Rashida for when it's appropriate! 😛

Teach him how to boil everything

Johndoey

Banned
Little evil was a bit disappointing. My love for Adam Scott is well known and he carries the movie, but the emotional revelation the last act hinges on felt forced and completely undeserved.

Clancy Brown plays a major character so that's fun.

TheSun

Morni-oh crap it's a category 5.

Guess my homework gotta wait.

Welp, looks like me and the family might have to get out of dodge. Packing starts today. And I pray that gas stations aren't congested with cars.

Johndoey

Banned

Johndoey

Banned
All this and another hurricane incoming? Got damn.
--
Humble Hunie Sakura bundle is up.

Ryan Koons the designer of Huniepop seems to be an intolerable piece of shit, and I only play the Sakura games because I fucking hate myself.

Top Bottom