• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Black Culture Thread XX

TheSun

Lightning!

Not again...

Wonder how I'm gonna catch my first ban? Hope never, but I'll probably push my luck one day.

D i Z

Lightning!

Not again...

Wonder how I'm gonna catch my first ban? Hope never, but I'll probably push my luck one day.

It comes quick. Don't be afraid of it. Embrace the dumb shit that got you there to begin with. Learn what you can from it. Then leave it behind.

Lightning!

Not again...

It hits where you least expect. I thought being aggressive with mods would get me banned but it was actually a troll post in a monster hunter localization thread that sent me on a two week vacation.

Not as much as your boiled chicken in a salmonella reduction would

🤔

ZJPNLhc.jpg

WkkKB0pr.jpg

ZcnCjRC.jpg

iz0mrGqr.jpg

cJVgGLzr.jpg

Jealousy and envy. Typical. We're getting closer tho, folks. Keeps admitting things without thinking. I'll give you credit..no typos. Take a bow, hoe..

D i Z

Some folks just can't seem to help themselves.

Always gotta be trying to start some shit.

We're living in a world were petty ass people will slight an entire group of people because of themselves being slighted. Not saying that is what happened here, but I bet you could run that line down from this to situations like Tomi Lahren and see the same shit.

Slayven

English, motherfucker..stop giving that little goblin power..

Also, talk about my unflavored shit, bitch..😘

You calling Jandro a goblin? Jandro a long time member of this community in good standing? Damn man, can't trust nobody these days.

Ignore Gordon Jandro, you a good dude.

darklin0

Banned
I've watched the first two arcs worth of the english dub on Toonami.

Dub is fantastic, comedy is actually pretty good, fights/story are bad, animation is pretty terrible.

Animation is terrible until around the fourth arc. It is like Toei remembered this series is still popular and is worth investing in.

Faustek

afternoon Beefy, heyas Forearm :)
--

"Stop wasting your Sperm. It's time for babies."
Ms.King doesn't waste words.
"That's my niece, she is ready for babies."
She also has no boundaries.
"I need an extra child, my son closed the shop."
I'm so calling her son and telling him this.

So in other words, left work early to help Ms.King and her niece and friends to rent a car, end up being berated for not having kids and getting a weird proposal.

Top Bottom