• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Black Culture Thread XX

D i Z

DaVonnewalkingin.gif

lawd

Welcome back.

Malyse

It's kinda shocking that Hyrule Warriors, Xenoblade X, and Smash aren't on Switch. I know that FE Warriors and Xenoblade 2 are likely precluding the first two and I guess the (choose your pun: "double shot"/"one two punch") of Splatoon 2 and ARMS are enough in the zany competition arena.

Skittles

Said fuck it and picked up the first destiny. Was waiting until i got a pro to play it, thank you gamestop error. Add me fam PSN: Skittles2

While I stand on the correct side of the Popeyes vs KFC debate (don't look at my first BCT post; people make mistakes in life), it's kind of sad to see my whole town slightly lose it over a new Popeyes opening up here. Space packed inside and drive-thru lines out into the main road for some fast food chicken.

I don't know what to expect when the Chick-fil-A opens right next to it.

Young Magus

Only three things I remember about churches chicken:
  • Its grezzy af
  • The biscuits and chicken strips are damn good
  • My friend in ALT said that mostly Asians got they're fried chicken from there compared to popeyes(black) and kfc(white)

Beefy

We got none of that shit in the UK fam. All about KFC, which a way better standard then US KFC. Wish we had more choices like you do though.

Zaverious

KFC is cool but the last one in town got burned down so you have to deal with Churches and Popeyes or if you want to wait in hour long lines, Gus's Fried Chicken. Damn shame.

Top Bottom