• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Black Culture Thread XX

shingi70

Banned
Afternoon BCT

Co-worker of mine showed me some texts she got from her White Nationalist/Nazi brother and I almost forgot how stupid these people are.

Tizoc

The South Park difficulty slider is the realest system I have ever seen in a game.

V0vQoSp.gif

Slayven, post if you're OK.

Faustek

Have not played SP. Kinda got fed up with the series. Didn't need more.

I really liked Good Morning Call, decent rom-com with some fun characters.

Hmm, gonna check P and some of those horror movies. Not much for Rom-coms but I'll add it as well.

Sch1sm

Classes officially started today, and it began with my professor telling her life story because she had to wait an hour for IT to come in and help with her inability to work PowerPoint.

I paid too much for this course.

V0vQoSp.gif

Slayven, post if you're OK.

Amazing.

Before Barack Obama, niggers could be manufactured out of Sister Souljahs, Willie Hortons, and Dusky Sallys. But Donald Trump arrived in the wake of something more potent—an entire nigger presidency with nigger health care, nigger climate accords, and nigger justice reform, all of which could be targeted for destruction or redemption, thus reifying the idea of being white. Trump truly is something new—the first president whose entire political existence hinges on the fact of a black president. And so it will not suffice to say that Trump is a white man like all the others who rose to become president. He must be called by his rightful honorific—America’s first white president.

Coates just spits pure fire in that article...damn!

Beefy

They got Trans and gender neutral characters in that South Park game as well. If you are trans you get jumped by rednecks.

Numb

Damn Don Cheadle appearing in all these rap videos. I'd rather see him there compared to another 5min of Warmachine tbh

Seen more people saying they had a big impact from him in Kendrick - DNA and Logic -1-800. Now i'm imagining him as that guy who chokes the redneck in Tunnel vision

Top Bottom