• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Black Culture Thread XX

D i Z

Damn if Amazon ain't the best. Electric been fluctuating on and off since yesterday. Last time it cut on, got an email saying MvC was shipped. Funds are low as fuck right now because of Irma, so I was planning to cancel when we got power back. As you can imagine, I've been working on/thinking about more important shit around here (food/gas/food/gas/gas/food).

Called them up and told them the situation, and that I needed a refund asap. This woman not only made a note to speed up my refund..she told me to tell my daughter happy birthday and to keep the game. Can't beat that shit..worth the $99 a year right there.

That's some good shit right there. Be pretty silly for me to ask how you're doing out there, so just let me know if I can help with anything.

Sch1sm

Damn if Amazon ain't the best. Electric been fluctuating on and off since yesterday. Last time it cut on, got an email saying MvC was shipped. Funds are low as fuck right now because of Irma, so I was planning to cancel when we got power back. As you can imagine, I've been working on/thinking about more important shit around here (food/gas/food/gas/gas/food).

Called them up and told them the situation, and that I needed a refund asap. This woman not only made a note to speed up my refund..she told me to tell my daughter happy birthday and to keep the game. Can't beat that shit..worth the $99 a year right there.

Really good on them. Hope y'all are holding up alright over there.

Kids don't have no respect for their elders anymore today. It's gross. The video of a kid cussing his mom over damn Halo is plain disrespectful. Should've gotten popped in the mouth by his mom so damn hard, it would've created a sonic eruption.

Slayven

Never got kids that wild out on their parents. Known some dudes that was into some dirty shit, but they always had respect in their voice when it came to moms

Good stuff

That's dope. When a used Kindle I bought bricked, they put 30 bucks on my account to upgrade to a newer model.

Malyse

DJ9Tim0VYAAg2ho.png

Hi Bliss.

andthebeatgoeson

That dude will end up getting fired now the press have picked it up. Racism exista in the UK, but no way as bad as US. I have been treated like shit by cops a few times.

Give it time. If cops in UK feel comfortable saying that, they really want guns. Muslim terrorism seems like a great way to put more guns in the hands of cops. Ah yes. Splendid idea. Got to keep our heroes safe.

Beefy

Give it time. If cops in UK feel comfortable saying that, they really want guns. Muslim terrorism seems like a great way to put more guns in the hands of cops. Ah yes. Splendid idea. Got to keep our heroes safe.

UK is lucky. We have a independent body that looks into police fucking up unlike America. It isn't always right, but is far better then the police governing themselves.

When I was stopped and searched illegally the cop got fired. Doubt you would get that shit in US.

UK is lucky. We have a independent body that looks into police fucking up unlike America. It isn't always right, but is far better then the police governing themselves.

When I was stopped and searched illegally the cop got fired. Doubt you would get that shit in US.

Of course not. They'll sooner let the US burn before they reign in the system.

Zekes!

Been wanting to rewatch Atlanta with my girlfriend who's never seen it, but damn if they don't make it hard here in Canada. I think my only legitimate way to do so right now is the buy season 1 off iTunes for like $30.

Johndoey

Banned
Trump's divisive presidency reshapes a key part of his private business

For two years, a shelter for victims of domestic violence called Safe+Sound Somerset held its fundraiser golf tournament at Trump National Golf Club in Bedminster, N.J.

They loved it.

Then they quit it.

”Beautiful golf course. Beautiful facilities. We were treated well. But we couldn't go back," said Debbie Haroldsen, the charity's acting executive director. President Trump's campaign-trail comments about women and Mexicans had offended staff and clients. They found another course.

In Florida this year, the president's politics attracted a new client for one of his businesses. Steven M. Alembik, a conservative activist, is planning a $600-per-seat gala at the Mar-a-Lago Club.

His logic: Trump helped Israel. So Alembik will help Trump in return.

”He's got Israel's back," Alembik said. ”We've got his back.'"

Trump's divisive political career is reshaping a key — and previously apolitical — part of his business empire.

Trump-owned hotels and clubs have long made money by holding galas and other special events. Now, their clientele is changing. Trump's properties are attracting new customers who want something from him or his government.

This summer, 19 charities canceled upcoming events at Mar-a-Lago — a major blow to that club's business — after the president said there were ”fine people" among white supremacists, neo-Nazis and members of the alt-right protesting to preserve a Confederate statue in Charlottesville. Dozens of other clients have left since Trump entered the 2016 presidential race.

On Saturday, the latest cancellation: A triathlon for charity at Trump's Charlotte golf course, called ”Tri at the Trump," was abruptly scrapped. Sign-ups were down this year, the organizer said, due to concerns over the name.

f3bpsko.jpg

Faustek

I'm actually damned worried about Sweden. It isn't systemic here but with every damn party jumping in on the bandwagon that we need to create "easy" and "low paying" jobs for everyone(guess who everyone is) here and the lower pay in general for high density immigrant and former refugee areas? I don't see this playing out well.
The upper class refusal to take responsibility for the increased amount of drugs, guess who uses the most, and the related gang violence in it's wake.
The Rights 8 years of slashing everything funding our social safety nets and how the They-Swear-They-aren't-Nazi party have managed to hoodwink people into believing they will save everyone from it while also voting to slash everything.
How motherfucking dumbshit fucking stupid assholes among other immigrants voting for them as well because of religion don't see how they will be amongst the first to be fucked. Actually, let me be the first one to kick their dumb shit asses to the curb and I'll can think about how to not give a fuck about them in particular after that.
The general populous not seeming to understand that it isn't the Parliament that manages the hospitals but the county council which definitely has been right the past decades from our biggest counties with management problems.
The cops allowing "legal" Nazi marches outside our biggest synagogues on yom kippur.
The cops allowing illegal Nazi marches.
The cops failing to find out who managed to set fire to 70+ refugee housings.
The cops getting more and more right leaning or the facade is starting to crack, you tell me.
Heck even with the fact that Parliament some how got 10 times more in funding than they counted on I already see everyone shitting on the current Government for it.
And these are just a few reasons I don't see this playing out well at all.

Faustek

If Numb doesn't let me win one DBZFZ fight I'll find out where you live and start paying everyone serving chicken nuggets around to only serve you the vegan ones. Trust me, they taste bad.

Anyway, I can't wait to suck in that game as well 😂😂

Top Bottom