• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Black Culture Thread XX

DOOM's soundtrack is a blessing.

Yes indeed.

-------

So, I gotta a fun question to ask? If you had superpowers (choice is up to you) and an alien invasion just began.....Okay, so basically it's like the final battle of the avengers? Do you take part in it or no?

For me, yeah. I mean if my hometown is about to get burned down, I can't let that happen.

Just saw episode 2 and 3 of Atlanta on Hulu. This show is so fucking funny and yet powerful too. The 4 Migos bit was amazing.

So, I gotta a fun question to ask? If you had superpowers (choice is up to you) and an alien invasion just began.....Okay, so basically it's like the final battle of the avengers? Do you take part in it or no?

For me, yeah. I mean if my hometown is about to get burned down, I can't let that happen.

If we already have the upper hand, I'd save my powers for another day. It'd be the perfect safety net for when shit gets real, assuming the alien invasion isn't the end all moment for Earth.

Malyse

Yes indeed.

-------

Not without some kind of financial compensation. Like never paying taxes again. On anything. Ever.

And 2.6 million dollars.

The variety of styles is nice to see. It looks like the momentum is dying down a bit though. I hope it keeps on pushing through the week at least.

Have you seen any ballpoint pen artists on there? I need some advice and the ones I message on Instagram and Tumblr just ignore me.

D i Z

Have you seen any ballpoint pen artists on there? I need some advice and the ones I message on Instagram and Tumblr just ignore me.

A couple but not many. I would have to scrub through the entire tag again to find them because I don't think I retweeted any pen work.

I think he was denying it back then, and now he's finally coming clean, even though it was obvious.

smh

DL'ing Destiny 2. Time to play catch up.

Malleymal

You now belong to FMT.
I remember the video with Kevin in the car with a chick, but he denied that was anything. This is some extortion stuff with videos waiting to be released?! Shit Kevin.... his current wife and ex wife were just arguing on Twitter.

LotusHD

Banned
Nice.

DJ94BryX0AAlFAJ.jpg:large

D i Z

I don't want an expensive wallet.

I however would like to see the day when I've got money enough to hire a person to carry my duct tape wallet for me as they follow me around.

I don't want an expensive wallet.

I however would like to see the day when I've got money enough to hire a person to carry my duct tape wallet for me as they follow me around.

Don't we all, DiZ.

Why not if it looks nice. We got people dropping $500 on a single pair of jeans on this forum.

Fair point. More power to them.

I know an older gentleman who spent almost 500 bucks on a David Yurman MONEY CLIP. And it was on sale. He could have bought a binder clip from Staples and put that 500 bucks in that.

....................Okay, wow. That's just crazy.

Malyse

Seems like everything is way more hyperbolic now. GTA5 is the best selling game of all time. PUBG has the most concurrent players of all time. XBOX is the most preordered console of all time. I would love a study on how those statements engender feelings positive or negative toward the product being shown.

Skittles

Donald Glover is straight up one of the most talented artist of our generation. There are few things that man can't do well. Hopefully history remembers him as one of the greats

Damn if Amazon ain't the best. Electric been fluctuating on and off since yesterday. Last time it cut on, got an email saying MvC was shipped. Funds are low as fuck right now because of Irma, so I was planning to cancel when we got power back. As you can imagine, I've been working on/thinking about more important shit around here (food/gas/food/gas/gas/food).

Called them up and told them the situation, and that I needed a refund asap. This woman not only made a note to speed up my refund..she told me to tell my daughter happy birthday and to keep the game. Can't beat that shit..worth the $99 a year right there.

Damn if Amazon ain't the best. Electric been fluctuating on and off since yesterday. Last time it cut on, got an email saying MvC was shipped. Funds are low as fuck right now because of Irma, so I was planning to cancel when we got power back. As you can imagine, I've been working on/thinking about more important shit around here (food/gas/food/gas/gas/food).

Called them up and told them the situation, and that I needed a refund asap. This woman not only made a note to speed up my refund..she told me to tell my daughter happy birthday and to keep the game. Can't beat that shit..worth the $99 a year right there.
Theyve never done me wrong in a decade of shopping and working with them. People kvetch but they're a great company.

Glad you're doing okay, if ya need help with shit I can at least buy y'all a meal.

Theyve never done me wrong in a decade of shopping and working with them. People kvetch but they're a great company.

Glad you're doing okay, if ya need help with shit I can at least buy y'all a meal.

Ha! Son..made some interesting acquaintances this run. Been a couple decades since my last proper one. Holy shit, folks act a fool with no resources..completely forgot that aspect. Also got to hear how Lincoln was a terrorist hypocrite from some homeschooled yokel visiting his brother by me lol..asked me if his Dixie hat was racist, then remembered the idiots that say "that isn't real. It only happens online!" Don't I fucking wish..

Week has been special like Lowenbrau..for the most part though, neighbors helping neighbors. Some shit sucked, but other folks made up for it..

Top Bottom