• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Black Culture Thread XX

LotusHD

Banned
I know that after I broke up with my ex ya'll told me not to date coworkers

So am I fucking up by making plans to start watching Game of Thrones with another girl I work with this Friday

i am aren't I

If you have to ask...

Faustek

Welcome Supha

We're not the same as America. Never forget.

I'll admit I have had Henny, on an occasion. A single occasion.

True true, Canada and Sweden are closer than we know.

Was it then you took the King's seat at the underground hall in the Tokyo dome?

Does it matter if I won't be there come September

Go for it but remember that you are creating a pattern. A pattern that will continue and fuck you, those girls and your other coworkers over.

--

Jandro will document everything. How else will the police know?

TheSun

Man alternate history stuff is always fascinating.

But enough of that, I gotta go soon.
See, I sent an emoji that was a little weird, so I'm going to wipe my entire damned phone over that.

Movie is pretty bad, huh.

Malyse

Would imagine that you would be the lexicon for moe moe stuff and yuri. Actually everything animu.

I'm much more devious than I get credit for.
More like teaching the Evil Overlord course.

Nah. Those guys always get defeated by some upstart with a funky hairdo and improbable sword.

-----

https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1...KxdrZe-aTDwf5j5twteAoXBqbF8A/viewform?c=0&w=1

This game looks cool but this is the longest demo request form I've ever seen.

HOLD THE FUCK UP.

https://www.kickstarter.com/profile/1900068131/created

Three times? He's kickstarted the same game three times? And the second time succeeded? LMAO.

LionPride

Banned
I hate when people bring up Wolfenstein as a reason why Confederate can exist

Nigga if there was a game where you played a black man or woman murdering racist ass white people, America would have a damn heart attack

Nigga if there was a game where you played a black man or woman murdering racist ass white people, America would have a damn heart attack

Or play as a group of black demon hunters taking on the KKK because it turns out that they are hiding a powerful demon army and plan to summon a powerful demon lord back into power. Make that shit like marvel ultimate alliance where you can select different classes, combine special abilities for combo attacks, local as well as online multiplayer and that game would sell gangbusters and give the fragile nerds cardiac arrest at the same time.

Supha_Volt

Neo Member

Such a stupid comparison that people make. It's like you ain't slick.

DGL_8p8V0AAQEiT.jpg

LionPride

Banned
So, Mafia 3?
And people couldn't handle it

People can't handle Far Cry whatever number we on now

If there was something as fantastic as Wolfenstein in an alternate universe where your a super black just murdering racists, heads would roll

There was a time in middle school where we had a little lab thing dealing with ethanol. A kid pretended to drink it, and a classmate tipped it into his mouth. He disappeared for a good week.

Well, I've had drinks that made me travel through space and time. Maybe that's what happened to him.

Malyse

It's crazy how Star Trek Discovery screens give a Mass Effect vibe considering how Mass Effect 1 felt like "we couldn't get the Star Trek license, so fuck it".

Or play as a group of black demon hunters taking on the KKK because it turns out that they are hiding a powerful demon army and plan to summon a powerful demon lord back into power. Make that shit like marvel ultimate alliance where you can select different classes, combine special abilities for combo attacks, local as well as online multiplayer and that game would sell gangbusters and give the fragile nerds cardiac arrest at the same time.
cd7a3678e92f33f1affad511486f68da.jpg

I would play a Buster Knuckle video game in a heartbeat.

D i Z

It's crazy how Star Trek Discovery screens give a Mass Effect vibe considering how Mass Effect 1 felt like "we couldn't get the Star Trek license, so fuck it".

Is it that crazy tho? Considering that Star Trek is everything that ME aped, they just sexed it up and took the politics out of it.

RedSwirl

cd7a3678e92f33f1affad511486f68da.jpg

I would play a Buster Knuckle video game in a heartbeat.

I want somebody to animate that as an OVA. It would be some american company grabbing up the rights with an Afro Samura-type production crew. I could envision the rap trailer right now. Shit, somebody tell Netflix about it.

akira28

There was a time in middle school where we had a little lab thing dealing with ethanol. A kid pretended to drink it, and a classmate tipped it into his mouth. He disappeared for a good week.

oh that sucks. what possessed him to do that? the tipper I mean.

lab ethanol is usually denatured meaning it's poisoned with methanol, which can kill you.

someone else's stupidity and "cleverness" will add to your own "cleverness" and fucking end you. god bless it.

Sch1sm

oh that sucks. what possessed him to do that? the tipper I mean.

lab ethanol is usually denatured meaning it's poisoned with methanol, which can kill you.

someone else's stupidity and "cleverness" will add to your own "cleverness" and fucking end you. god bless it.

They were just stupid and 13. Guy got bullied a lot in general, tbh. Felt bad for him.

Slayven

Star Trek discovery fixed a major problem with Star Trek.

The uniforms, they looked like they went everywhere in their church clothes.

Top Bottom