• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Black Culture Thread XX

Johndoey

Banned
Man I've just been passing in and out of consciousness today. Feels like I got cracked on the head.

On the plus side I got three pounds of salami.

Kreed

VdcfKi3.gif

Shy

Going to see Valerian tonight.
Cool. Glad it came out well for you.
Afternoon fam
Morning bct
Afternoon fam.
Mornin' everyone.
afternoon people
Mornin' all.
Evening chums.
So fam, what skin cream do you use?
Palmer's cocoa butter, on my face and head.
31 today.
Happy birthday.

Beefy

Wow independent investigation. Around here you would just get "he just died, i donno"

Were it is good that they get investigated by a independent org. The two cops that threw the bruva to the ground said he swallowed his own stash and died. So now we get to see what truly happened.

Slayven

Were it is good that they get investigated by a independent org. The two cops that threw the bruva to the ground said he swallowed his own stash and died. So now we get to see what truly happened.

Seeing what happened and having something done about it are often 2 different things

Faustek

Afternoon fam.

31 today.

Happy bday 🎇

So fam, what skin cream do you use?

Shea and cocoa butter from Zoya goes pretty. Before that it was shea moisture but then that happened so I changed. Also using Repair now. Was welding and ignored the mask since it was just a pipe at home. Burnt my temple :/
I know there must be at least one nigga in here that watched Get Out and was like "Maaaan, this is some ol' bullshit. My daring Tammy would NEVER do that to me."

Happy birthday, vro!

Just a few weeks left until I see it.
Man I hope it's as good as yall been telling me. Managed to dodge all the spoilers so far.

Johndoey

Banned
People are something indeed. I was, as Jandro, sure that it was would be stock photos but nope. Even though if was stock photos someone should have used their brain -.-

Using your brain is hard, fucking up and making it up on the back end is apparently easier.
--
Has anyone seen Tag? It's odd.

Tag (リアル鬼ごっこ Riaru Onigokko) is a 2015 Japanese suspense action horror film directed by Sion Sono and inspired by title of the novel Riaru Onigokko by Yusuke Yamada. It was released in Japan on July 11, 2015.

vxRDnpI.jpg

That there are people saying that a literal Nazi deserves sympathy because he was brainwashed, he was indoctrinated, he was young, scares the shit out of me in terms of some worst case scenario futures.

Because that's carte blanche to essentially excuse any oppressive behavior if even the worst of the worst get let off the hook.

That there are people saying that a literal Nazi deserves sympathy because he was brainwashed, he was indoctrinated, he was young, scares the shit out of me in terms of some worst case scenario futures.

Because that's carte blanche to essentially excuse any oppressive behavior if even the worst of the worst get let off the hook.

It's neogaf, but I'm pretty sure it's secretly a part of the population. But it's terrifying nonetheless.

----------

Well, Skyforge has ignited a desire to play more MMOs and I might play Dungeon Fighter Online down the line....when I get a better computer. Also, my search for Timesplitters games led me to eBay and two copies for decent prices. Also Battalion Wars for 13 bucks....yes.

Top Bottom