• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Black Culture Thread XX

Shy

I can’t ever hear the word ‘female’ these days without thinking of this fucking meme

eVxd3Vu_d.jpg
LMAO. Same. But the Feeeemale version.
Someone shook the crab bucket again?
Must be a say that ends with Y. LOL.
😲😲😲

RedSwirl

Trying to find some kind of family fun game for my Switch. It'd be Bomberman if it wasn't $40. Same for Street Fighter. I tried out Arms and thought it was okay. Maybe I'll try Puyo Tetris again. Mario Kart is a safe choice I guess. I've just never been all over Mario Kart like a lot of other people.

Trying to find some kind of family fun game for my Switch. It'd be Bomberman if it wasn't $40. Same for Street Fighter. I tried out Arms and thought it was okay. Maybe I'll try Puyo Tetris again. Mario Kart is a safe choice I guess. I've just never been all over Mario Kart like a lot of other people.

I think bomberman is worth it, though. I had never played it before but I had a lot of fun playing 8P after a Splatoon tournament

Johndoey

Banned
Waiting for Namor to pop up so him and T'Challa can get back to blowing up each others houses.
--
Apparently I purchased all the Stalker games a few months back, would anyone like any of them?

What's good, Blasian?

So you worked in a pharmacy before right? Yo you ever had patients calling in saying crazy shit? Like for today for example one called in because he was interested in one of our drugs. Right when I was about to tell him about the process of how to get it he said "hold on, I got to wash this blood off my hands".

I was like !!!!!!

D i Z

That's what Discord is for... I'll tag Schizz 84 times in 3 seconds. Idgaf.

I would have gone there myself as well, but the lady is on top of shit, so If need be I might try firing up a flare into the sky if I need some old fashioned saving from Slayvens bookie.

Cos Slayven would do that kind of shit.

So you worked in a pharmacy before right? Yo you ever had patients calling in saying crazy shit? Like for today for example one called in because he was interested in one of our drugs. Right when I was about to tell him about the process of how to get it he said "hold on, I got to wash this blood off my hands".

I was like !!!!!!

And how you gonna put my business in the street like that???

Sch1sm

I was like !!!!!!

Still do. Been holding this job down since high school since it's close to home and pays better than anything else I could find throughout my undergrad.

Real talk, it happens all the time. I find it's most common with people who are on a lot of pain meds, if anything. They share everything. Other day this guy called in for a refill, then he started telling me about how his girl seems to be going crazy, just pacing back and forth talking to herself with a knife in hand.

Like c'mon, g. Call the cops, I don't want in on this. I'm not an alibi. I hung up.

You could dm her. I think she's around, but just skimming.

Edit: That was quick.

I would have gone there myself as well, but the lady is on top of shit, so If need be I might try firing up a flare into the sky if I need some old fashioned saving from Slayvens bookie.

Cos Slayven would do that kind of shit.

I got that live thread thing going constantly, so you ain't even wrong. If it ain't some brazy hour, I'm watching.

That's what Discord is for... I'll tag Schizz 84 times in 3 seconds. Idgaf.

You're the reason I have notification sounds turned off.

Still do. Been holding this job down since high school since it's close to home and pays better than anything else I could find throughout my undergrad.

Real talk, it happens all the time. I find it's most common with people who are on a lot of pain meds, if anything. They share everything. Other day this guy called in for a refill, then he started telling me about how his girl seems to be going crazy, just pacing back and forth talking to herself with a knife in hand.

Like c'mon, g. Call the cops, I don't want in on this. I'm not an alibi. I hung up.

Yeah that sound bad I guess the person there who listens to the calls didn't penalize you for hanging up then. On occasion there are pervs that call too.

Hey, I made a thread on Gaf earlier, but I don't think there are that many black women on here. Do you know of any natural hair books I can read? I want to read some.

Sch1sm

Yeah that sound bad I guess the person there who listens to the calls didn't penalize you for hanging up then. On occasion there are pervs that call too.

Hey, I made a thread on Gaf earlier, but I don't think there are that many black women on here. Do you know of any natural hair books I can read? I want to read some.

No one listens in on our calls, actually. It's effectively our discretion in every case. Sometimes I wish they did, because I get verbally abused on a regular by patients. Displaced anger and shit.

Only ever read The Natural Hair Bible: The Ten Commandments of Black Hair Care, tbh. I was gifted it by a friend 4ish years ago 'cause I was transitioning away from cornrows for the everyday.

Top Bottom