• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Black Culture Thread XX

Malyse

Pimp C dying robbed us of the UGK Outkast collab album that should have been.

----

I would play late ports and flops (like Agents of Mayhem and Mass Effect Andromeda) on Switch if they were $40. Like Dragon Ball Xenoverse 2.
We're still the best state in the union.

I love how seriously you take your role on being completely wrong.

IrishNinja

shouts to FL residents hot as fuck even at night

Black people should do what the Jewish people have done and form their own country

Africa is historically white

kttcoliwhoa

They really do. God Damn.

Reminds me of elementary school actually. I eventually got tired of standing up whenever that fecking anthem plays in the morning,
so I just sat it out. It ain't no big deal, and other kids where doing the same eventually.
The teacher got pissed one day and forced everyone to stand or else...I forgot what she threatened, but it got everybody to stand again.
Whenever someone doesn't stand she just looms behind you until you do, t'was very creepy.

Come to think, I ha a lot of pissed teachers.

I had an Uncle Tom teacher in Middle School and I was writing my book during it and he ran up and threw that shit across the room and told me to stand up.

okay yeah that does look kinda cool
$15 though? any idea how long it is?

You acting like $15 is a lot of money. Stop the bullshit and hit add to cart already.

Now see here the white man lived in Africa all along, and they partied for too long and hard and got really dark skinned and lost their way. Every year since white ancestors travel to the desert and erect a statue of a man and set it on fire to represent the blackening

Zekes!

Now see here the white man lived in Africa all along, and they partied for too long and hard and got really dark skinned and lost their way. Every year since white ancestors travel to the desert and erect a statue of a man and set it on fire to represent the blackening

Viktor.....whatever you smoked, drank, inhaled....stay far far far far far far far far far far far far far far far faaaaaaaaaar away from it. We are losing you.

Bronx-Man

Banned
Did you behuhuhu the rub hive?

isn't this basically the book of mormon

IrishNinja

You acting like $15 is a lot of money. Stop the bullshit and hit add to cart already.

humble bundles fucked my sense of value in games right up for a bit, shit takes a while to deal with

No idea, but I saw someone mention a review indicated that it had a decent amount of content at least.

that's cool
mind you, i'm of the mind that shorter, enjoyable RPGs without the padding (panzer dragoon saga, suikoden etc) are more enjoyable overall anyway

Top Bottom