• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Black Culture Thread XX

D i Z

tl-horizontal_main.jpg

I would play a game with her as the protagonist.

I'm not sure this got the appropriate attention it deserves. *slow clap*

TheSun

So I watched Imperium today.

Pretty good movie. Man, white supremacists really believe in some dumb shit, haha.
Daniel Radcliff was pretty good at hiding his accent, and did an all around great job.
Really liked the film overall.

Morning Darryl, hope you doing alright.

I can't complain. Doing GMAT studying on the side but I'm stressed since my fam back home is asking for money to help out with bills. Poverty is a cycle, education and employment don't always break that cycle for your family.

How have you been Lightning? I've seen you in the Destiny thread right? You playing Fortnite BR?

Johndoey

Banned
Morning all.
--
Finally Raid ready in Destiny 2.
--
Heat Signature is fantastic, it's a spaceship raiding game made by the guy that produced gunpoint.
---
https://kotaku.com/an-indie-game-about-accepting-death-1818653019
Haven't tried it yet but it looks really interesting.
--
Alabama defeat leaves Trump weakened, isolated amid mounting challenges

As he headed to Huntsville, Ala., in a last-ditch effort to lift the floundering campaign of Sen. Luther Strange, President Trump was fuming — feeling dragged along by GOP senators who had pleaded with him to go and increasingly unenthusiastic about Strange, whom he described to aides as loyal but “low energy.”

His agitation only worsened on the flight back last Friday. Trump bemoaned the headlines he expected to see once Strange was defeated — that he had stumbled and lost his grip on “my people,” as he calls his core voters. He also lamented the rally crowd’s tepid response to the 6-foot-9 incumbent he liked to call “Big Luther.”
For Trump, the trip to Alabama marked the dispiriting start to one of the lowest and perhaps most damaging stretches of his already troubled presidency, leaving him further weakened and isolated with few ways out of the thicket of challenges he faces, according to a half-dozen people close to him interviewed on Wednesday.

Trump also waded back into the health-care debate, falsely stating that the Republican legislation was held up by a hospitalized senator.

“We have the votes for health care. We have one senator that’s in the hospital. He can’t vote because he’s in the hospital,” Trump told reporters on Wednesday — an apparent reference to Sen. Thad Cochran (R-Miss.), who turns 80 in December and has dealt with various health problems.

Cochran responded with a corrective tweet: “Thanks for the well-wishes. I’m not hospitalized, but am recuperating at home in Mississippi and look forward to returning to work soon.”

I can't complain. Doing GMAT studying on the side but I'm stressed since my fam back home is asking for money to help out with bills. Poverty is a cycle, education and employment don't always break that cycle for your family.

How have you been Lightning? I've seen you in the Destiny thread right? You playing Fortnite BR?

Yeah, I've been playing Fortnite BR and loving it. We should squad up sometime.

Morning Choco people of various shades and flavors

Morning fellow guardian and alumni. End of the year nonsense has me running off 3 hours of sleep

How's everything LR? Did you win any more fortnite matches?

How's everything, ninja?

Nah. I get close though, but my urge to get one more bundle of ammo causes me to be a sitting duck for a very effective marksman. Such is life.

Slayven

So dude that shitted on his future coworkers turns out to be transphobic?

And you know transphobia is often a kissing cousin to racism, and misogyny

TheSun

So dude that shitted on his future coworkers turns out to be transphobic?

And you know transphobia is often a kissing cousin to racism, and misogyny

Oh really?
I mean we already knew he was a dumb motherfucker, but still wow even that too.

And people defended this guy before haha.

Johndoey

Banned
Well, yeah.

-----

People are really stanning for Atlus trying to shut down that PS3 emulator's patreon. Bruh.

------

Today's best thing is https://twitter.com/triplejvandl/status/913313251860955138
It's something else, like cool you like the products Altus puts out. That doesn't mean abandon all sense and stan for them while they basically try to strongarm a small team on an issue where they've got no legal leg to stand on.

TheSun

Way too many people take the flag and national anthems way to seriously

They really do. God Damn.

Reminds me of elementary school actually. I eventually got tired of standing up whenever that fecking anthem plays in the morning,
so I just sat it out. It ain't no big deal, and other kids where doing the same eventually.
The teacher got pissed one day and forced everyone to stand or else...I forgot what she threatened, but it got everybody to stand again.
Whenever someone doesn't stand she just looms behind you until you do, t'was very creepy.

Come to think, I ha a lot of pissed teachers.

Top Bottom