• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Black Culture Thread XX

Johndoey

Banned
I got bamboozled, hornswoggled, chipped, chopped, flipped, flopped. I feel used abused and utterly confused.

Somehow I got far less done over sixteen hours than I usually accomplish in eight.

Sch1sm

🤔

This sort of thing pains me, considering they aren’t doing a damn thing for the genre, and it remains perfectly fine.

It’s still growing. Consistently gaining new and young artists, new albums. People like Esperanza Spalding, Robert Glasper, Jamison Ross, Courtney Pine, are doing way more for it. It ain’t dying for people like Ryan Gosling and Emma Stone to save.

I don’t even know a single person who left La La Land and decided they’d dig into that music more. Anecdotal as that is, I imagine most people were more caught up on just those two big names.

—

Morning, y’all. Hope the weekend has been blessed, and today can be relaxing for you.

Beefy

Happy Black History Month UK!

Thank you.

tumblr_mfnn7gUgFF1qb6folo2_500.gif

----------------------

Happy Black History month fam

Malyse

Been listening to a lot of aesop rock lately

I'm fond of good guitar usage personally ,and flutes. I used to play both, I don't play too much anymore

Code:
[IMG]https://i.cbc.ca/1.3279853.1445349415!/fileImage/httpImage/image.jpg_gen/derivatives/16x9_1180/drake.jpg[/IMG]

Spanish guitar is the sound of divinity.

Faustek

Evening kin.

Happy Black History month fam

giphy.gif

Think it's actually called Black Achievement month. Was called so last year anyway.

"Michael Che needs to be fired for saying a slur on TV."

"What about Bill Maher?"

"...Bill Maher was just telling a joke!"

The sinking in the stomach when I first saw it and then the laughter.
Worried that it's so damn still tho. Expected something by now.

--

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vyGm1NSSBC4

Johndoey

Banned
Ivy is literally just downing random mutagenics to gain super powers.

God this show is fantastic.

Bruce looks like a Phantom cosplayer.

Lock it down BCT, LOCK IT DOWN.

We got a Defcon 1 hot takes coming. Micheal Chie just went nuclear

Please remember the beginning of Tina Fey's sheetcake sketch. She apologizes to Michael Che for not sitting next to him because her best side for camera is next to Colin Yost. And Michael Che said: "I'm still not buying it."

Yeah it was part of the joke. But I'm just saying...

Faustek

So fill me in on Divinity OS2.
Played the 3 first Divinity games but skipped out on the rest when I saw online something something. Is it heavily online dependant or can I play it to completion solo? FYI I dislike playing with people. People disappoint me.

It is. Still nice, though.

Indeed.

Slayven

Please remember the beginning of Tina Fey's sheetcake sketch. She apologizes to Michael Che for not sitting next to him because her best side for camera is next to Colin Yost. And Michael Che said: "I'm still not buying it."

Yeah it was part of the joke. But I'm just saying...

You can look at her and tell she be on some other shit

Eating some honey bun cupcakes and jamming out right now. I hope I can go through all the Final Fantasy's by the end of the year and can start a new Kirby and my first Mega Man. Some big anniversaries this year.

andthebeatgoeson

Eating some honey bun cupcakes and jamming out right now. I hope I can go through all the Final Fantasy's by the end of the year and can start a new Kirby and my first Mega Man. Some big anniversaries this year.
*Tries not to be thirsty*

Hey Nips, let me get them cakes!

*Fails*

Hey Nips, let me get them cakes!

*Fails*
Yeah, them shits be good. The bakery where I live only sell them once every couple months or something like that. They big too. My folks went to a cupcake place in DC in the summer and the line was long as shit and moms said the shits weren't even that good. If the place down here had a spot in DC they would be making bookoo money.

So fill me in on Divinity OS2.
Played the 3 first Divinity games but skipped out on the rest when I saw online something something. Is it heavily online dependant or can I play it to completion solo? FYI I dislike playing with people. People disappoint me.

Indeed.
You can play it completely offline or 2 player offline co-op or 4 player co-op online or 4 player and a DM online

The fact that you can see this:

Code:
[IMG]https://i.imgur.com/k800BZU.png[/IMG]

And still decide, "eh, I'll allow it cause the game looks fun" just staggers me. Yet people wonder why gaming has an image problem.

#notallgamers

That arab character alone should have been an instant put off.

Top Bottom