• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Black Culture Thread XX

4Jx5gRS.png

The King

Prototype Viktor. I'm not familiar with Fiona Apples music so I can't comment on it.
Zero Cult is dope though.

there is 2 versions of 1 of her albums (her 3rd), and the unreleased version is the only one you should listen to

she was raised in a music heavy family and there's lots of piano and jazz influences

teenage white girl doesn't learn her lesson snapchat to twitter to fired edition

checking up on the NCAA FBI thread and see's a name i don't know google's and comes across this

http://www.npr.org/sections/codeswi...rafficking-problem-teenage-basketball-players

Faustek

So nazis have to kill people in the neighbourhood before people react? Is it anyone or do they need to be white women for white people to maybe start suspecting that this alt-right shit us just that? Neo Nazis that needs to be curbstomped?

Fuck Trump

Fuck his administration

Fuck his supporters

Fuck the Republicans being quiet and complicit in Trump's hatefulness.

They are all disgusting.

Yes.

TheSun

Fuck Trump

Fuck his administration

Fuck his supporters

Fuck the Republicans being quiet and complicit in Trump's hatefulness.

They are all disgusting.

Absolutely.
Fuck em'.

Edito:
Seriously how easy is it to not fuck up and look like sea scum to everybody('cept dickless cunts).
I swear, man.

Skittles

Man, that salt in the snes classic thread is delicious. Got some dude blaming scalpers for someone stealing a package off his unattended front porch

D i Z

Mornin' all.

This dude really pulled the "they're lazy" card on an entire people who just got destroyed by a hurricane.

I am dead serious that I want to go as black panther for Halloween but the available costumes are straight trash right now.

Even started heavy dieting and exercise in the summer to make sure that I could do The Snug fit Justice.

I don't want to wait until next year when every other black person is going to go as him after the movie, but I might not have a choice.

D i Z

They changed Crystal into a spoiled and bigoted teenager.

Yeah I just saw the racist shit she spouted. Adjusting to these versions of the characters is a little challenging. But let's be fair. The InHumans have always been there. Crystal was different though.
Also The can't swim bit. lol

Read a tweet in the Puerto Rico thread about a man saying that everyone in an icu at a medical center, died. Shit me, that's......fuck man, that's horrible. And that fat orange fuck is golfing while people are slowly dying in PR. I can't believe this is happening.

andthebeatgoeson

Russians trying to sow divisions online.

Why wouldn't there be Russians on the number one site for referrals to Hillaryclinton.com?

🤔🤔🤔

So nazis have to kill people in the neighbourhood before people react? Is it anyone or do they need to be white women for white people to maybe start suspecting that this alt-right **** us just that? Neo Nazis that needs to be curbstomped?

Yes.

IDK, a cop shot a white woman in her bathrobe and the #BlueLivesMatter crowd didn't say nothin.

D i Z

What kills me is they were really trying to put this in the theater like it was something special to see.

I don't get it either. Maybe they had some redeemable coupons that needed to be cashed in for their employees. Shit doesn't make a lick of sense.

Top Bottom