• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Black Culture Thread

heliosRAzi said:
And people were saying that they had no respect for the guy since he posted about it on GAF before talking it out with his wife which is bullshit. Someone said that they should talk about it while she was sober and I said that that's one of those boundaries that is common sense. You just don't do that

Seriously. 26 years old and needs to be TOLD not to do something like that? And even after being told she did it anyway (with a twist like a poster in that thread said, lol). The guy said he had no one to talk to and felt alone, upset, depressed, etc. And people want to blast him for looking for advice on the internet.

smh

perfectnight said:
Damn that sucks. Next time a thread like that pops up I'm gonna open all pages at once lol

Also, am I right in thinking we had some Black-Gaf casualties in that thread?

MThanded, to be specific.

I think MThanded got banned due to something that happened in one of the PSN outage threads on the gaming side.

Parallax

best seen in the classic "Shadow of the Beast"
dream said:
I just came in here cause I'm trying to see which thread spindashing acted up in and I just read about a man's wife gobbling down another man's cum. Wow.
Spin got the cut?

NotebookJ2 said:
I think MThanded got banned due to something that happened in one of the PSN outage threads on the gaming side.

Wow.. good thing I decided to stay out of those super huge mega threads on gaming side. People are mad sensitive over there.

Hope our black bros aren't gone for too long.

RoH

heliosRAzi said:
And people were saying that they had no respect for the guy since he posted about it on GAF before talking it out with his wife which is bullshit. Someone said that they should talk about it while she was sober and I said that that's one of those boundaries that is common sense. You just don't do that

The dude pussed out more than once, then gets mad later? I think he even called those people friends. He could have gotten out of that limo at any time. He could have asked them to cut it out. I would have done none none of those things, but hey everyone marches by there own drum.

He failed just as badly as she did.

heliosRAzi said:
A guy's wife is at a party with him and some other friends. Some other women at the party start flashing their titties and the wife does as well. Guy tells her to stop and she does. They then began to make out. While that it happening, another women begins to suck on the guy's friend. After the fellatio is done, the guy's wife leans into the other woman and kisses. Guy gets mad, of course, and now they are not talking about it. Later on, we find out that the guy's wife has read the thread, but he requested that the thread be deleted
lol wtf? What kind of party is that?

Imm0rt4l

heliosRAzi said:
A guy's wife is at a party with him and some other friends. Some other women at the party start flashing their titties and the wife does as well. Guy tells her to stop and she does. They then began to make out. While that it happening, another women begins to suck on the guy's friend. After the fellatio is done, the guy's wife leans into the other woman and kisses. Guy gets mad, of course, and now they are not talking about it. Later on, we find out that the guy's wife has read the thread, but he requested that the thread be deleted
damn sounds like it must've been a good thread.

dream

RoH said:
The dude pussed out more than once, then gets mad later? I think he even called those people friends. He could have gotten out of that limo at any time. He could have asked them to cut it out. I would have done none none of those things, but hey everyone marches by there own drum.

He failed just as badly as she did.

The guy sounds like a bitch from that summary. I'm guessing I'm missing a part of the story but I can't fucking imagine what that could be.

If his wife kissed him after he probably would have kissed back.

dream said:
T
If his wife kissed him after he probably would have kissed back.

LOL

Apparently he blasted his wife and his boy's wife afterwards and made her cry. I don't know if he ever elaborate on what he said because I posted once and was only on page 2 when thread got nuked.

Parallax

perfectnight said:
LOL

Apparently he blasted his wife and his boy's wife afterwards and made her cry. I don't know if he ever elaborate on what he said because I posted once and was only on page 2 when thread got nuked.
Was the thread locked or deleted?

Parallax

Damn, that is one of those lightning in a bottle threads. I wished I could have seen it

NotebookJ2 said:
That's what it was! Thanks.

The story, by Derrick Bell is better.

The sequel and the collection? Even better:

51FM56Aq%2BrL._BO2,204,203,200_PIsitb-sticker-arrow-click,TopRight,35,-76_AA300_SH20_OU01_.jpg

heliosRAzi said:

That's certainly a... colorful story.

RedSwirl

ChocolateCupcakes said:
I don't know if this was already discussed but, how do people feel about Tyler Perry movies/plays?

I honestly didn't mind them because his first 2 were a decent one time only watch but lately they've become worse and more embarrassing.

What get's to me is that most of my family will anticipate and and watch each of his movies in earnest, and I end up feeling bad for generally not caring about his movies.

Imm0rt4l

RedSwirl said:
What get's to me is that most of my family will anticipate and and watch each of his movies in earnest, and I end up feeling bad for generally not caring about his movies.
I'm pretty indifferent to the guys stuff myself. Only Tyler Perry movie I've ever seen was Diary of a mad black woman. Don't remember it much really.

RedSwirl said:

I only go to see them if I'm really bored and end up laughing at how outlandish they are.

MWS Natural said:
Originally from Newark but we moved before I went to HS.

Wha??? Is this some kind of BASED initiation??
no just stop hating on hood shit, its NAGL, but if you dont wanna address it (shook) then whatever

Londa

Banned
heliosRAzi said:
Can't make a hoe into a housewife

bafflewaffle said:
no just stop hating on hood shit, its NAGL, but if you dont wanna address it (shook) then whatever
1. Fuck the hood. It's not some shit that needs to be glorified. If you are still in the hood then you need to step your game up and get out of the hood.
2. Why are you singling me out? I don't think many in this thread have a favorable view of the hood and I grew up there!
3. I am too shook? Come on man nothing is sadder than an internet tough guy, don't do that it just makes you look silly and immature.

Let me break it down to you how I see it homeboy.

Hood = Ghetto = ignorant/uneducated.

This image is perpetuated by the media and it makes my life harder as a well spoken educated black male. So once again FUCK THE HOOD and all of the ignorant ass niggas in it.

Are there any other Hood Champions that feel the hood has been disrespected-ed in this thread?

MWS Natural said:
1 Im not saying glorify, just it does not need to be trashed either, my opinion.

2 I dont remember tbh

3 I was wondering what reason it took you to give a real answer, I see now how you took it as me coming out of pocket. you have raw emotions about it, I dont share them tho

nothing wrong with being in both worlds without the judgement

Londa

Banned
People that live or lived in the hood, hate the hood.

People that have never lived in the hood watch rap videos and wish they lived in the hood.

bafflewaffle said:
1 Im not saying glorify, just it does not need to be trashed either, my opinion.

2 I dont remember tbh

3 I was wondering what reason it took you to give a real answer, I see now how you took it as me coming out of pocket. you have raw emotions about it, I dont share them tho

nothing wrong with being in both worlds without the judgement
I feel the same way about the hood as white people feel about white trash. The only difference is that the average white person doesn't get thrown in with the trash while stereotyping still throws educated black people in with the ghetto.

Londa

Banned
MWS Natural said:
I feel the same way about the hood as white people feel about white trash. The only difference is that the average white person doesn't get thrown in with the trash while stereotyping still throws educated black people in with the ghetto.

haha, I feel the same.

I dont miss living conditions but certain people I miss

how is hood bashing or white trash bashing not hating on people stuck in that situation, yall are sounding right wing with a zero sympathy stance

Londa

Banned
From what I got, is that people aren't bashing folks that had to live, or have to live in the ghetto/hood. They are bashing people who highlight the hood as something favorable, or a great place, when its not.

Londa said:
From what I got, is that people aren't bashing folks that had to live, or have to live in the ghetto/hood. They are bashing people who highlight the hood as something favorable, or a great place, when its not.

Far be it for me to repeated what's been said but in total agreement.

Derwind

Londa said:

I have no idea what you're talking about

NextFriday2000HQByAdrianDennis.jpg

Londa said:
never said it was a great place to live, but I was cool with people there

lot of people around here who had a easy life I cant relate to

Top Bottom