• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Black Culture Thread

DominoKid

daaaaaamn Free *bites fist*

woU4E.png

edit: #freeass is the number 1 trending topic on twitter right now lmao.

eternaLightness said:
^^^yea I like the second one

I watched X-Files instead of the BET awards. Boss!

ReiGun said:
I like the second one personally.

Thanks. I was leaning towards that one but now that the experts agree, I think I'm going to pull the trigger. (Grr, so damn expensive)

Free is definitely blessed...

DominoKid

Free always been thick, but i dont remember it being like that

its like she went from student to immortal grandmaster on the ass scale.

ikkemenx

DominoKid said:
daaaaaamn Free *bites fist*

woU4E.png

edit: #freeass is the number 1 trending topic on twitter right now lmao.

Check out the dude behind her, lol.

Also, anyone in BlackGAF watch MrDeshawnRaw videos on YouTube? This one had me laughing nonstop.

There were A LOT of attractive women at the awards. Kelly nearly gave me a heart attack. I missed a lot of it(had to go out for a bit) I'll catch the rest when they repeat it.

This after party isn't too bad either. Tocarra and free are looking really good.

Imm0rt4l

nikki minaj wish she had half of that.

MWS Natural said:
True Blood >>>>>> BET Awards

Fuck! Going to make sure I stay away from all windows and balconies from now on.
I hear people biggin up this show, maybe I should peep it. Just finished watching Breaking Bad season 3 yesterday. Best show on tv right now imo.

Air

Banned
Imm0rt4l said:
nikki minaj wish she had half of that.

I hear people biggin up this show, maybe I should peep it. Just finished watching Breaking Bad season 3 yesterday. Best show on tv right now imo.

Its great b-style trashy television. Fun to watch, and its something you want to take completely at face value. You may want to pick up another show to watch/catch up on though, as true blood won't fill the hole of an excellent story. Enjoy it though.

Lebron said:
I know too many twilight crazy people that watch True Blood so I've stayed far away.

I've never seen twilight, but if you like really campy television its a fun watch. It doesn't take itself too seriously.

You guys seriously discussed the awards show on BET. Man, I swear you guys are a bunch of--

*Sees Free's ass.*

_Isaac

For a second, I didn't see the back opening on her dress, so my mind thought the silver part of the dress was the arch of her back. It looked like she was super skinny with a big 'ol booty.

Londa

Banned
_Isaac said:
For a second, I didn't see the back opening on her dress, so my mind thought the silver part of the dress was the arch of her back. It looked like she was super skinny with a big 'ol booty.

I saw that too. O_O

Figboy79

Aftershock LA
Hot damn! Why did I marry a white woman?

I kid, I kid, my wife is packing a fantastic whooty, but holy hell, I never even HEARD of Free until this thread, and O_O dat ass. That woman is blessed. Like, real, real blessed...I think I need to excuse myself for a moment...

Veidt

Blasphemer who refuses to accept bagged milk as his personal savior
I have absolutely no idea why some of you people are obsessed with giant arses. Not that I like flats either, but that shit don't look right man.
Breasts however. Whole nother story.

Veidt said:
I have absolutely no idea why some of you people are obsessed with giant arses. Not that I like flats either, but that shit don't look right man.
Breasts however. Whole nother story.
I don't like giant breasts either, actually.

Don't get me wrong, I wouldn't decline them, but I think after a DD cup is pushing things.

@ikkemenx, look away. Close that window. Don't do it.

DrFunk

not licensed in your state
Funny part is, I've been to that Wal-Mart when I was in college back in New Orleans

that video isn't...uh...too far from the truth

Londa

Banned
DrFunk said:
Funny part is, I've been to that Wal-Mart when I was in college back in New Orleans

that video isn't...uh...too far from the truth

You saw women booty-dance-walking in walmart? hahahaha.

They look like they are trying to shake out all the... you know.. during that time of the month. Help me please! XD

Top Bottom