• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Black Culture Thread

DrFunk

not licensed in your state
That's just a small nugget of the tomfoolery you see in da N.O.

Had a blast though, Mardi Gras and Jazzfest were some good times

protip: wash your hands

Londa

Banned
DrFunk said:
That's just a small nugget of the tomfoolery you see in da N.O.

Had a blast though, Mardi Gras and Jazzfest were some good times

protip: wash your hands

Jazzfest sounds much more appealing to me. Mardi Gras? Lets just say that street is dirtier than a sewer.

DrFunk

eternaLightness said:
Bounce music is so terrible. I lived in N.O. until Katrina came. I sure do miss me some crawfish.

This

Bounce was..ugh. I know that's rich coming from an ATLien, but Bounce was on a whole 'nother level of terribad

I left one day before Katrina hit. Came back, the city was never the same. My dorm room was intact, though. Except my poor plants

DrFunk said:
This

Bounce was..ugh. I know that's rich coming from an ATLien, but Bounce was on a whole 'nother level of terribad

I left one day before Katrina hit. Came back, the city was never the same. My dorm room was intact, though. Except my poor plants

Yea I left the day before also to Mississippi. Finished my last year of High School then went to Indiana.

Londa has a dirty mind. Wonder what else goes on in that head of hers. :p

Londa

Banned
PhoenixDark said:

My best guess is that sweat, blood, tears, and other liquids must be all over the place.

eternaLightness said:
Yea I left the day before also to Mississippi. Finished my last year of High School then went to Indiana.

ooops I let too much out it seems... *hides into the shadows*

lol Spin was all up in that Fishy vag thread. He faking so hard.

DrFunk

Londa said:
My best guess is that sweat, blood, tears, and other liquids must be all over the place.

keep naming bodily fluids, you're almost there!

I know I'd like to know

Londa said:

ooops I let too much out it seems... *hides into the shadows*

lol Spin was all up in that Fishy vag thread. He faking so hard.
Don't bring me down with you, you dirty minded woman. >_>

What's everyone up to tonight? My parents were supposed to get back from their vacation by now but they missed their flight. They had to buy a new ticket haha.

Londa

Banned
DrFunk said:
keep naming bodily fluids, you're almost there!

I know I'd like to know

Saliva too? (anything else I can't name for Spin has a weak stomach)

Just ask Dr. Funk. I won't hold back ;D

Doctor I think I stubbed my toe, I need an examination stat!

lol

eternaLightness said:
Me tooo!!!

Party at Spin's house!

I need to live near you guys if there is a party going on. OMG IT WOULD BE FUN TO WATCH EVERYONE BRING THEIR LAPTOPS TO BROWSE GAF AND DRINK MOUNTAIN DEW TILL 4 AM.

I didn't need to type that in caps, but I'm too lazy to erase it and re-type it. -_-;

DrFunk

For you, I'll make a housecall Londa

Spin, you had a houseparty right?

Tell me you had a Tisha Campbell lookalike at the hizzouse

Londa

Banned
DrFunk said:
For you, I'll make a housecall Londa

Spin, you had a houseparty right?

Tell me you had a Tisha Campbell lookalike at the hizzouse

Shhhh... we said too much ;D

I wanna hear about this house party.

DominoKid said:
daaaaaamn Free *bites fist*

woU4E.png

edit: #freeass is the number 1 trending topic on twitter right now lmao.
WAT

Londa

Banned
spindashing said:
Next time I'll be like you and speak about bodily fluids coming out of women while they booty dance.

awww give me a break. Would it help me in my case if I remind you that I didn't mention farting, peeing, or poop?

I wonder if I went into a thread that was about black people doing some stupid shit and replied:

"Lol blacks."

Would I get banned? Lol. I remember a non-black Gaffer doing it but could I get away with that....

spindashing said:
I wonder if I went into a thread that was about black people doing some stupid shit and replied:

"Lol blacks."

Would I get banned? Lol. I remember a non-black Gaffer doing it but could I get away with that....

yes. It doesn't matter if you're black, you won't get away with it as it'll piss people off.

lightless_shado said:
yes. It doesn't matter if you're black, you won't get away with it as it'll piss people off.
But ... surely everyone loves me?

I'm the most harmless dude out of all of you guys.

Nevertheless smh @ that other thread DominoKid linked.

ikkemenx

Equus Bellator Apex said:
Wait your white now?

Can you cosign my student loan then?

Laughed out loud.

I would actually love a BlackGAF house party. I feel like it would not go down like the CaliGAF Rockband party at all.

Tonight I'm practicing for my choir audition on Wednesday.

spindashing said:

"Lol blacks."

I hope you wouldn't get banned so that all the closet bigots watching and waiting could come out the woodworks with there, "Fuck yeah"s, and "I know right"s, and subsequently get banned.

I would actually love a BlackGAF house party. I feel like it would not go down like the CaliGAF Rockband party at all.

Yeah, you should set it up. Fly in The Roots for entertainment, hire Bobby Flay and his team for the refreshments and oh yeah, drinks on Spindash

Jayayess1190 said:
True Blood:

65sks.jpg

Need I say more?

Why you gotta post one of the most annoying people on the show, Tara and that damn lip quiver ... SMDH

But I won't lie though, the whole I am a Lesbian Cage Fighter, kinda hot ...

magnificent83 said:
Why you gotta post one of the most annoying people on the show, Tara and that damn lip quiver ... SMDH

But I won't lie though, the whole I am a Lesbian Cage Fighter, kinda hot ...
I love Tara. And I am so behind on this show. Waiting on Nextflix which just got the season 3 discs today.

Also, Melanie Fiona's new cd "The MF Life" comes out in July and I am in love with the cd already. Three songs are out (Gone and Never Coming Back, Change the Record, and Rock Paper Scissors). Y'all need to check them out now.

Bay Maximus said:
I hope you wouldn't get banned so that all the closet bigots watching and waiting could come out the woodworks with there, "Fuck yeah"s, and "I know right"s, and subsequently get banned.

Yeah, you should set it up. Fly in The Roots for entertainment, hire Bobby Flay and his team for the refreshments and oh yeah, drinks on Spindash

We know if spin was a mod these are the EXACT shenanigans he'd be up to. Baiting people to get their prejudice out and then banning them
01laugh.gif

Master Z

I have a massive crush on Esperanza Spalding, so talented, so beautiful. Don't know about about Miss Spalding? You better ask somebody!! I would provide some pics and links but I'm posting on my PS3...yeah. Google her up, thank me later. (If don't feel this woman, even for just her amazing energy...then you have no soul, or it has been corrupted...seek spiritual guidance!)

Master Z said:
I have a massive crush on Esperanza Spalding, so talented, so beautiful. Don't know about about Miss Spalding? You better ask somebody!! I would provide some pics and links but I'm posting on my PS3...yeah. Google her up, thank me later. (If don't feel this woman, even for just her amazing energy...then you have no soul, or it has been corrupted...seek spiritual guidance!)
bitch, don't let me hear my wife's name come out of your mouth ever again.

Veidt

Blasphemer who refuses to accept bagged milk as his personal savior
Spalding? You mean that freak I used to date? She did some wild things man. Truly horrible, sinful, disgusting things.

Oh dreams, she's your wife now? cool.

ReiGun

Dreams-Visions said:
bitch, don't let me hear my wife's name come out of your mouth ever again.
I could say the same to you. Your "wife"? Fuck outta here. Esperanza is mine and mine alone, partna.

Top Bottom