• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Black Culture Thread

Satch

Banned
Any of you guys members of any other forums? Before Gaf I was always on AHH, with a few others on these boards.

i used to go to Metroid Database before i came here

then i left after i got into an argument with some dude that said that black people always make themselves look bad by committing crime so much

hahahahahahahaiuhygsfjhubkndjg58tcnmljudsm

Parallax

best seen in the classic "Shadow of the Beast"
Any of you guys members of any other forums? Before Gaf I was always on AHH, with a few others on these boards.
I used to go to dbzoa before it shut down(my first major forum before gaf) with other forums I usually guage the base of whether or or not its worth its worth staying.

Gaia Online (yeah, I know), SRK.com, CheapAssGamer, lurker at Dissidia Forums, and now GAF.

EDIT: Forgot that I used to be a mod on AllisBrawl.com, but that site has quickly gone to shit.
i used to go to Metroid Database before i came here

then i left after i got into an argument with some dude that said that black people always make themselves look bad by committing crime so much

hahahahahahahaiuhygsfjhubkndjg58tcnmljudsm

lolwtf? How do you manage to bump into the crazies like that?

Used to be a mod/admin on 1up back in its glorious EGM/Ziff-Davis days, and a few spinoff communities that users made from there...but 1up was home for pretty much my entire Internet life. I also used to post a bit on the Anandtech forums.

Also, I'm READY for black history month threads this month. I've been gravity training for any troll arguments on racism, "white history month" and related things.

I never understood the argument against it.

What really should happen is that they get rid of BHM and actively start incorporating the huge cultural contributions blacks have made to America as part of regular curriculum. Simply because after close to 300 years in this country, the idea that the contributions needs to be forced or emphasized among the youth and mainly only for one month a year, shows that this country still has some huge issues despite the strides it has made to really consider itself "United".

Very short stints on Ign, gamespot and Vghartz. Was a member on PSU for the longest before I decided to make gaf home.

I was on Stormfront for a bit
not joking
but they weren't really banging with me like that. I spent a little time on 1up and also too much time in HS on a dating help site that I'm too ashamed to name. Good times.

before GAF? just fighting game forums and some non-gaming forums.

never posted frequently on any gaming forums other than GAF... ok, maybe Gamefaqs when i played Animal Crossing...

Blackace

if you see me in a fight with a bear, don't help me fool, help the bear!
I was on Stormfront for a bit
not joking
but they weren't really banging with me like that. I spent a little time on 1up and also too much time in HS on a dating help site that I'm too ashamed to name. Good times.

I have another black friend who spends a lot of time on chimpout.. :/

I go to Stormfront every few months or so. Say what you want about 2012 America, but its nice to see most of the loud and proud racists have been forced down to throwing rocks from their small little islands.

I have another black friend who spends a lot of time on chimpout.. :/

It's certainly not a healthy practice but I have a morbid curiosity. You can't talk sense into some people though. Just makes you look at the world more cynically really.

I go to Stormfront every few months or so. Say what you want about 2012 America, but its nice to see most of the loud and proud racists have been forced down to throwing rocks from their small little islands.

I partially agree although I'm never sure how small those islands are.

Chimpout?

If Stormfront is Gaf, Chimpout is Gamefaqs.

Blackace

Is there a black Stormfront?

I want to read about why people might hate me. Well, apart from all the good reasons of course :)

That would require organization and getting along with one another...:(

Blackace

Alright, I'll do it myself. I'm calling it N.W.A (No Whites Allowed) and I'm choosing the name 'George Roots' as my online persona. I know I'm setting myself up for a Scooby-Doo style reveal down the line though.

I just threw up in my mouth.

The secret is to wear three latex masks!

FreeMufasa

Alright, I'll do it myself. I'm calling it N.W.A (No Whites Allowed) and I'm choosing the name 'George Roots' as my online persona. I know I'm setting myself up for a Scooby-Doo style reveal down the line though.

I'll probably go with Mufasa again. Maybe FreedomMufasa this time.

Also tell me about the secret operation i've heard you mention before. I'll let you in on Operation Yellow if you do.

Best way to start off Black History Month at work with a soul food lunch, courtesy of my employer:

c83a4dee.jpg

About time we got some reparations up in here.

I'll go with Chaka Luther King

SMITH%20CHAKA.jpg

SN: My coworker has just said there should be a white history month. Gonna be one of those months...

SmokyDave

I don't know of any such places but I did come across this on facebook.

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?...85742123086.2097356.1229259418&type=3&theater

This is how black racists perceive you. :/

Oh fuck me that's incredible. I think I'm in love with Olethia Blythe. Some of the stuff further down I'd heard before (and I won't lie, some of it was kinda truthful but spun in really crazy ways), but that tail thing I was not ready for.

I want to find Olethia and break down in tears in front of her. I want to tell her that the operation to remove my tail was the worst moment of my life and that it's haunted me ever since. I want to thank her for bringing the issue to light and campaigning for the good of the downtrodden white man. Then I want to run like fuck before she gets hold of me.

Parallax

best seen in the classic "Shadow of the Beast"
Oh fuck me that's incredible. I think I'm in love with Olethia Blythe. Some of the stuff further down I'd heard before (and I won't lie, some of it was kinda truthful but spun in really crazy ways), but that tail thing I was not ready for.

I want to find Olethia and break down in tears in front of her. I want to tell her that the operation to remove my tail was the worst moment of my life and that it's haunted me ever since. I want to thank her for bringing the issue to light and campaigning for the good of the downtrodden white man. Then I want to run like fuck before she gets hold of me.

...you need to start drinking more.

Master Z

That right there is a 250,000+ viewed video on worldstarhiphop!

Top Bottom