• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Black Culture Thread

Next time just verbally break him in two and expose the ignorance.

The urge to just hammer someone like that never goes away, but intellectual beatdowns in a class/meeting are always better.

Outside of that? It's on you.

UUUUUUUUUUUGH

so today i was in my philosophy class and we talked about racism against blacks, and this one motherfucker spouted that shit about "well racism will go away if we just accept it" and started talking about how it'll be dead when everybody can call each other "nigga".

there was a video we watched where this black woman was talking about how an older white woman came up to her and said that she was beautiful because she had a thin "white nose" and not "a black nose", and she felt offended by it because she has to deal with people saying racist shit like that all the time, as if something being "black" was ugly.

and that same motherfucker went on about "well people have preferences. i mean if i said i didn't like the color red would that mean i didn't like people wearing red shirts?"

and THEN he said it was racist for the black woman to feel that the white woman was making racist statements because she didn't mean to be racist. it's just that she was old and didn't know any better baaaaaawwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww :(

i fucking wanted to deck him

right in the fucking jaw

race is not my subject today

Holy shit!

Hate when they come up with awful arguments for the dumb shit they say. I could deal with a straight up racist, no problem. God damn, I might have done something stupid in that situation.

Congratulations on not flipping out.

Imm0rt4l

i swear i havent been this fucking angry in a really long time

and the funny part is I WAS SITTING RIGHT NEXT TO THE DUDE. motherfucker was super comfortable with his opinions

every time he said that "nigga" thing, everybody in the classroom looked at me like "oh shit GET DOWN"

it was like a gaf race thread come to life, with all the garbage inside of one person

whats worse is that if you speak your mind, you'll be fulfilling a stereotype. it's a fucking troll. I'd have been the angry black guy, I don't give a fuck.

FreeMufasa

UUUUUUUUUUUGH

so today i was in my philosophy class and we talked about racism against blacks, and this one motherfucker spouted that shit about "well racism will go away if we just accept it" and started talking about how it'll be dead when everybody can call each other "nigga".

there was a video we watched where this black woman was talking about how an older white woman came up to her and said that she was beautiful because she had a thin "white nose" and not "a black nose", and she felt offended by it because she has to deal with people saying racist shit like that all the time, as if something being "black" was ugly.

and that same motherfucker went on about "well people have preferences. i mean if i said i didn't like the color red would that mean i didn't like people wearing red shirts?"

and THEN he said it was racist for the black woman to feel that the white woman was making racist statements because she didn't mean to be racist. it's just that she was old and didn't know any better baaaaaawwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww :(

i fucking wanted to deck him

right in the fucking jaw

race is not my subject today

I actually can't stand this level of thinking more than outright racists.

Parallax

best seen in the classic "Shadow of the Beast"
whats worse is that if you speak your mind, you'll be fulfilling a stereotype. it's a fucking troll. I'd have been the angry black guy, I don't give a fuck.

as have i. and im looked upon as if ive wronged people by being offended by bullshit. we'll never win, because were supposed sit and take it. "i mean, we have a black president now!" so that makes getting offended at dumb shit racists say to black people acceptable? or is that a guise to pretend that theres no fucking racism against black people anymore?

Slayven

Lordy lordy, my local station wants do a special report on black on black crime, guess where they hold the debate? At the barber shop.

Parallax

Lordy lordy, my local station wants do a special report on black on black crime, guess where they hold the debate? At the barber shop.

this keeps getting better. its not even february yet, and i cant wait for this month to be over.

DY_nasty

NeoGAF's official "was this shooting justified" consultant
I actually can't stand this level of thinking more than outright racists.

Yeah. I can deal with racism way better than obtuse dumb shit like this.

Other things worse than "fuck you swoogie": White guilt and white plight. Please, just spare me...

Jadedx

Banned
I have not had much experience with racism, I live in a very diverse suburb. The only time I had a problem with it was when I lived in my old neighborhood 16 years ago and a couple of times in Orlando.

Parallax

Yeah. I can deal with racism way better than obtuse dumb shit like this.

Other things worse than "fuck you swoogie": White guilt and white plight. Please, just spare me...

that... wasnt a thread title you just mentioned was it?

DY_nasty

I can't even comprehend the pain and hardships you guys go through on a daily basis.

This too. wtf
that... wasnt a thread title you just mentioned was it?
Naw. I just remember I was playing MW2 way back with all of my goonies and this kid comes at me in the postgame lobby after we smoked his ass and says "you're nothing but a fuckin swoogie" to which we replied "lol umad bro?"

Later he says, "look it up dumb n******". So I'm thinking why not? And honestly, I was surprised. Its not everyday that you come across such an uncommon racial slur.

DY_nasty

I liked "shine", personally. Its racist, but at least its creative hatred!

creative hatred = best hatred

i respect the racist that takes the time to insult me with words other than porch monkey, jiggaboo, and jungle bunny

FreeMufasa

How can you hate watermelon? I mean, I can kinda understand grape soda since I've never tasted a good brand of it myself. But watermelon? :(

I don't like watermeleon too. It just.......tastes of nothing and is a hassle to eat with all the seeds. Love the smell though.

And I absoloutely love the normal yellow melon. I'll probably buy 1 tommorow after work. ^^ yum

Blackace

if you see me in a fight with a bear, don't help me fool, help the bear!
i swear i havent been this fucking angry in a really long time

and the funny part is I WAS SITTING RIGHT NEXT TO THE DUDE. motherfucker was super comfortable with his opinions

every time he said that "nigga" thing, everybody in the classroom looked at me like "oh shit GET DOWN"

it was like a gaf race thread come to life, with all the garbage inside of one person

Should have told him he was so well spoken and the coolest most down to earth white dude you met

Top Bottom