• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Black Culture Thread

Soo... if I'm strolling through flood waters, I should only take small portions that fit in my pockets - that way I'll only have what I need and if I do need more, I'll just come back at a later day. Got it! :D

What dude said was dumb as all fuck and do you really need a role model?

I do not need a role model. I hope that answers your question but my previous statement still stands otherwise everyone can just go adhominem at each other.

I do not need a role model. I hope that answers your question but my previous statement still stands otherwise everyone can just go adhominem at each other.

It is good that people like people of different sizes it makes it better for the whole world so that way not everyone has to strive for some kind of status quo. My preferences for women are because of my own fitness level and activity level and I do not think I would do well around a bigger woman if her lifestyle was sedentary and she wanted to stay that way. But what your preferences are and tendencies usually do not determine who you are acceptable of as I have been with various shapes and sizes and everyone has their unique qualities.

You do not have to go hours in the gym to get an atheletic body. Staying active, playing sports, on the weekend, riding bikes, going swimming, dancing on the weekends all help out and it doesnt have to be part of a routine just do it because you like it. Eating properly is you biggesty hurdle as it is easy to fall into the trrap of eating processed foods. some like myself eat about five times a day and prepare my own food from whole sources, but not everyone has the time to do it and you can still keep fit by eating three or four times a day as long as you try and eat the right foods. moderate amounts of the right fat can help you transport proteins and carbohydrates that are released in a steady stream slows your body from becoming a fat making machine. sugar and fried foods or combos of these are the biggest enemy in western food. Even in Asian countries it is starting to become a big problem that will need to be mitigated.
Fuckin' Juniors!

lol

DY_nasty

NeoGAF's official "was this shooting justified" consultant
Don't take more than you need. Leave some for others. Dont fill 3 garbage bags with stuff.
That is so fucking dumb...

Especially when you take into account how long some were stranded out there. You don't keep going back out like its a trip to a convenience store, you horde everything you can carry, get back to your family, and stay the fuck put. Outside of the horrible conditions brought about by just the weather - the crimes that went down during that flood were straight out of mad max.

It was pretty dumb. I'm pretty sure people who say dumb things get called idiots where you're from too.

That is so fucking dumb...

It was pretty dumb. I'm pretty sure people who say dumb things get called idiots where you're from too.

What was said was dumb yet it is different from calling someone an idiot, a moron, an imebecile cretin, retard, mome or any other version of the word is now used. It just is not defendable unless the person actually has some degree or form of mental retardation in some way and even then if it is said in malice it should not be looked upon in a good way.

Although now that I think about it you guys can say whatever you want. I won't bother anyone with the issue. As long as it is consistent and without prejudice then no holds barred to whoever wants to converse in such a manner. Those who continue to be civil will be so and hopefully that will help push things forward. You win and I happily concede.

Slayven

Slayven, that is the dumbest fucking thread

I can't even troll it. All it does is sit there and agitate me. The true dumbasses won't go near it because its obvious bait and everyone that would talk about something worthwhile won't touch it because there's nothing there to even work with.

I hate you. I hate you soooo much.

Dude it is only the 4th, and superbowl week at that. You will have yours by the end of the month Parallax guarantees.

Onemic

Don't take more than you need. Leave some for others. Dont fill 3 garbage bags with stuff.

First where are you getting 3 garbage bags from(like it even matters anyway), second if we are playing your game, how about the couple and their backpacks, which would clearly be used for containing those looted items too, probably more so than the kid; why didn't you point that out? Third, you are clearly the most ignorant of ignorant if you think that during a flood that someone should only take a loaf of bread and nothing more, you clearly know nothing about being in such a drastic situation.

Why would you take one loaf of bread and a jar of peanut butter if you have people waiting on you back at the shelter or wherever you're going and have no idea when help will arrive?

A little survival tip. In a situation like this TAKE WHATEVER YOU CAN CARRY. You are not going to deplete the whole grocery store by yourself alone and you never know when or how you are going to get an opportunity to get more food.

NATORIA “DontHateMeCuzYouAintMeBabyJustCongratulateMe” OFFUT: First person to have a ridiculously long and foolish middle name on Facebook.
tumblr_lyn0n80ZgO1qb1zrko1_r1_500.png

This............ cannot be a girl!

Onemic

Jhené Aiko. omg

6sgmuv7

<3<3<3

I need to meet some blasians, they're so rare, but so fineeee

On another note what the hell is up with all the creepy threads going on in the OT? I mean the beasteality thread is full of dudes straight up saying fucking animals is all well and good.

Top Bottom