• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Black Culture Thread

FreeMufasa

michaelealy3.jpg

"oh hai, Satchwar. :)"

who else is jealous as hell of this dudes eyes?

I have natural blue eyes like that too. 100% black ^^

Slayven

Weird story, but the wife is crazy trying to make dinner plans in the middle of the superbowl, I mean she can do something for their anniversary without it having to impede on the hubby being able to enjoy the superbowl with his friends. It's not like they need to have dinner for their anniversary to mean something, let alone have it that late.

It is a pure powerplay, and no one can convince me differently.

You can really tell who on Gaf has been in a healthy relationship and who hasn't.
Especially when you are talking about sex. You can tell right away those with 0 to limited experience.
My mom loves that movie. It feels like a film Morris Chestnut passed up on.
I've hung out with "Mo Nutt" a few times when I played Madden professionally, cool dude. Really down to earth and doesn't come off like a movie star at all.
It is a pure powerplay, and no one can convince me differently.
Women challenge guys with 'shit tests' like this all the time, he failed.

IceCold

NSFW

Thoughts on this scene?

It's crazy I live like 20 min from most of these places lol..

Well I'll be damned lol. That's some crazy shit right there. Definitely on of the weirdest fetishes/fantasies imo.

edit:

"We don't want your wife, we just want to fuck your wife. Keep your wife...you know.. (laughs) we don't want her (laughs). I mean she's a fuckin slut..shit (laugh)"

lol

Crossover thread.

NSFW

Thoughts on this scene?

Seems like they're just giving what the people want. Kinks for everything these days, and this is a fairly common one.

Might as well introduce myself

- Where you're from- Egypt-->Australia
- Where you live- Australia
- Your cultural heritage, lineage and genealogy- Eritrean
- Do you know your roots?- For sure
- Your Age-24
- Favorite musical genre- Bit of everything, Indie Rock, Hip-hop and Electronica are my top 3.
- Your profession/major/career interest- Just finished a Pol.Sci degree
- Your religious affiliation-Muslim
- Hobbies-Sports, Video Games of course

$hawty

Banned
- Where you're from: Ft. Lauderdale
- Where you live: Nashville
- Your cultural heritage, lineage and genealogy: Jamaican (dad), Panamanian (mom)
- Do you know your roots?: Yes, my last name comes from a Jamaican plantation (woopee!)
- Your Age: 24
- Favorite musical genre: Rap
- Your profession/major/career interest: Law
- Your religious affiliation: Christian
- Hobbies: gettin numbers, seeing where it leads

Imm0rt4l

Florida GAF? I've had the poor luck of overweight soccer mom/cougars trying to pick me up at a bar or two lol. Offended at the fact that they think I have any desire to fuck them SMH.

We got a bad rap for settling/preferring that kinda mess. I will not be a statistic!

akira28

To be honest, I've noticed black men, on average, tend to have an appreciation for women of all different sizes who don't fit the generally accepted '36-24-36' standard of beauty, and all of that. Now, I only SMH when I see a dude with a woman who just is plain not attractive. She can be a bigger girl and be pretty, but when she's not, I'm just like...man I don't even know.

I get upset when white dudes are like "Black men take our scraps. They can only get women we don't want." Not only is that untrue, but they're insecure as hell, and it's an almost borderline racist way of thinking. I go for what I prefer. I like a girl with wide hips, a nice round rear and an ample bosom, and the taller the better. Any race at all. She's not Hollywood skinny? She's a little bit thick? Good. She'll be pretty though. But then we have fratboy idiots spreading this foolishness, and it's just plain mean spirited. So they can have a laugh and go do their elephant walk, holding their best friend's johnson, but now culture just accepts the black man/fat white woman meme like it's a thing.

If she was black and thick, they wouldn't say shit, would they?

edit: I was going to post pictures of the differences, obese, thick, and all that. But whatever, someone likes them superbig, that's their thing. I will not interfere.

Imm0rt4l

To be honest, I've noticed black men, on average, tend to have an appreciation for women of all different sizes who don't fit the generally accepted '36-24-36' standard of beauty, and all of that. Now, I only SMH when I see a dude with a woman who just is plain not attractive. She can be a bigger girl and be pretty, but when she's not, I'm just like...man I don't even know.

I get upset when white dudes are like "Black men take our scraps. They can only get women we don't want." Not only is that untrue, but they're insecure as hell, and it's an almost borderline racist way of thinking. I go for what I prefer. I like a girl with wide hips, a nice round rear and an ample bosom, and the taller the better. Any race at all. She's not Hollywood skinny? She's a little bit thick? Good. She'll be pretty though. But then we have fratboy idiots spreading this foolishness, and it's just plain mean spirited. So they can have a laugh and go do their elephant walk, holding their best friend's johnson, but now culture just accepts the black man/fat white woman meme like it's a thing.

If she was black and thick, they wouldn't say shit, would they?

edit: I was going to post pictures of the differences, obese, thick, and all that. But whatever, someone likes them superbig, that's their thing. I will not interfere.

These sentiments pretty much mirror mine

NSFW

Thoughts on this scene?

I know dudes who have dabbled in cuckold shit; they were just chilling at the bar when some older ladies came up to them, exchanged numbers, then boom few days later they get the "can my husband watch" question.

I couldn't do that shit.

My handful of black associates seem to allow for a greater "variance" but none of them go for the scraps, as you put it, they have standards. That mentality doesn't really register with my experience anyway; I grew up in the redneck sticks, and lots of pale white men chase big, terrifying women.

I have also seen what MWS Natural is talking about, where a straight up obese or meh woman assumes she is attractive to my black friends simply because of her size, whiteness or w/e. lol.

akira28

hehe yeah I know what you're talking about. I was at happy hour drinking giant glasses of the stuff, just trying to get as smashed as possible before 6 with some friends, and I was on the side of the bar. I was sitting next to one friend and another friend is sitting at the front of the bar near our corner. I'm getting glassy eyed and smiling and feeling nice and I'm gazing off in a direction, suddenly my eyes focus and I notice big girl giving me the stinkeye and turning away, like she was doing the whole body language snub thing. I was like...damn. I almost wanted to introduce myself so I could straighten her out. She wasn't bad looking but I wasn't even trying to check her out. It was one of those 'whatever lol' type things, but the assumption did annoy me, just a lil bit.

Top Bottom