• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Black Culture Thread

Mandy is pretty cute. And god damn, mom is just mean-muggin in every single picture.
KuGsj.gif

How fat we talking here? Because there's a big difference.
I've smashed a few big girls black and white but wifey? Never. My current girl is as big as I'll get, PAWG FTW.
Are you sure that's his mom's?? I mean even the most militant of mothers would have SOME kind of reaction lol. Chick is cute though, I hate to see decent looking black guys with fat or busted ass white chicks. I understand 'whiteness' has a value in America but it doesn't count for that damn much haha.

I've smashed a few big girls black and white but wifey? Never. My current girl is as big as I'll get, PAWG FTW.
Are you sure that's his mom's?? I mean even the most militant of mothers would have SOME kind of reaction lol. Chick is cute though, I hate to see decent looking black guys with fat or busted ass white chicks. I understand 'whiteness' has a value in America but it doesn't count for that damn much haha.

PAWG's are where its at for sure. If that's his moms then if your son winning the superbowl and then getting engaged doesn't make you happy then u are just one salty ass woman.

$hawty

Banned
Well alot of fat white girls get dumped by their bfs who want sexy white girls. So we scoop them up cause they're easy and we all low-key fantasize skin clash. That is what I've been told anyway.

Onemic

Well she is wearing his jersey...

Had no idea they felt this way, lolol. It's rooted in insecurity. lol

Insecurity plays into the mindset sure. But I know a number of low self-esteem black guys that will take seemingly any white/hispanic woman. I stay out of it personally, but I feel like saying, "damn man, have some self respect."

I don't get it. Is it me or does that chick look older than the football player... and unattractive. He is seriously proposing to her? Intriguing.

At the risk of sounding shallow, if I were a pro baller I don't think I could settle for anything less than an 8. But maybe she's a 10 to him and that's all that really matters in the end.

Edit: thinking about it, probably couldn't go under 8 now so maybe as a baller I'd need a 9.5 to satiate my ballooned ego.

SonnyBoy

Insecurity plays into the mindset sure. But I know a number of low self-esteem black guys that will take seemingly any white/hispanic woman. I stay out of it personally, but I feel like saying, "damn man, have some self respect."

I totally understand. Don't take much from my comment, it was to be taken lightly.

Imm0rt4l

she looks much better in the pictures where she isn't crying. I feel like the crying pic is what she'll look like in her 40's or if she did meth for a few years.

She's definitely a cutie, the only thing I would worry about actually marrying a white woman would be aging. At 60 I'll probably still look 40 and she'll look....60.

Worse I ever seen was from a HS friend who's grandparents were black and asian. His grandfather looked like a normal older gentleman but the wife looked like a wrinkled 80 year old mess. It looked like she could be HIS mom, it was crazy lol.

in about 30 years, we'll see if the Blasian contingency can conquer this. If so, they'd have all the strenghts and none of the weaknesses. The Master Race© would be confirmed.
I tell my friends (of various races)about The Blasian Master Race© all the time but they just laugh. Seriously though, Asian people need to stop hating on black people and make more perfect babies with us.

FreeMufasa

in about 30 years, we'll see if the Blasian contingency can conquer this. If so, they'd have all the strenghts and none of the weaknesses. The Master Race© would be confirmed.

Ready for deployment SIR!

I tell my friends (of various races)about The Blasian Master Race© all the time but they just laugh. Seriously though, Asian people need to stop hating on black people and make more perfect babies with us.

I had the opportunity to make one 2 years ago. I was all like, nah, don't want kids. Sorry guys.

But i'm eagerly anticipating yours

NSFW

Thoughts on this scene?

It's crazy I live like 20 min from most of these places lol..
Just starting watching this... Dude in part 2 looks like he has a frat brand on his arm haha. I wonder about some of my friends now...

The scene... Eh, I don't know. The whole jungle fever thing seems weird to me, but I guess if you just want to be used as a dick that's cool. I just don't think I would be into a hookup being predicated on the novelty of my skin tone/race. Then again I'm generically beige so I haven't had that happen lol.

IceCold

Just starting watching this... Dude in part 2 looks like he has a frat brand on his arm haha. I wonder about some of my friends now...

The scene... Eh, I don't know. The whole jungle fever thing seems weird to me, but I guess if you just want to be used as a dick that's cool. I just don't think I would be into a hookup being predicated on the novelty of my skin tone/race. Then again I'm generically beige so I haven't had that happen lol.

Dude finish it... it gets worse. Some of the people that are into this stuff have issues imo. This is not just about wanting to have sex with black dudes. The worst part is that the girls they bang are not even hot.

Dude finish it... it gets worse. Some of the people that are into this stuff have issues imo. This is not just about wanting to have sex with black dudes. The worst part is that the girls they bang are not even hot.

The more I comments I see on it, the more relieved I am that I didn't watch the video. Doubt I will ever understand cuckold or whatever it's called.

IceCold

The more I comments I see on it, the more relieved I am that I didn't watch the video. Doubt I will ever understand cuckold or whatever it's called.

Heh it ain't that bad. But it's weird ass lifestyle. There's thing that they do where they go gangbang a woman with the goal of getting her pregnant. She doesn't go Maury on their ass though. She just wants to get a kid without knowing who the father is. Weird stuff man. Tread with caution.

Slayven

Heh it ain't that bad. But it's weird ass lifestyle. There's thing that they do where they go gangbang a woman with the goal of getting her pregnant. She doesn't go Maury on their ass though. She just wants to get a kid without knowing who the father is. Weird stuff man. Tread with caution.

Holy shit that is on the video? I only watched up to the second part.

Watch the whole video there is a bunch of crazy ish in there...don't get get me started on the pissing part lol.

But ALL of the women on there are terrible, not sure why those guys are hi-fivin and shit. I would be embarrassed to be on camera fucking a bunch of fat white trash.

looks OK to me.

Wow she is pretty. She looks horrible in that crying pic.

It's a tough path to walk... But I submit myself to the cause. I shall go forth and look for pretty asian women to mate with. The sacrifice and burden shall be mine to bear.

Chiave

Watch the whole video there is a bunch of crazy ish in there...don't get get me started on the pissing part lol.

But ALL of the women on there are terrible, not sure why those guys are hi-fivin and shit. I would be embarrassed to be on camera fucking a bunch of fat white trash.

God that video was gross.

Shit just got weirder and weirder.

<edit> Totally not surprised the people into this were ugly as fuck.

Parallax

best seen in the classic "Shadow of the Beast"
i think i might have asked this before, but do we have any pictures of a blasian woman past her 50s?

i think i might have asked this before, but do we have any pictures of a blasian woman past her 50s?
Won't matter, they don't age past 40.
It's a tough path to walk... But I submit myself to the cause. I shall go forth and look for pretty asian women to mate with. The sacrifice and burden shall be mine to bear.
Don't worry she doesn't have to be pretty, that doesn't stop white guys
KuGsj.gif

Top Bottom