• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Championships 2012 at [WIMBLEDON]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Peru

The five setter format has saved the big guys so many times, so many times (tell that to Nadal, I know).

szaromir

Banned
On WTA - top 4 seeds are destroying their early rounds opponents, on ATP - 1 is out, 1 is struggling mightily, only 2 seem to be more comfortable, so far...

That said, I hope Federer will prevail, I want him to make a statement here and win possibly his last slam.

zero_suit

On WTA - top 4 seeds are destroying their early rounds opponents, on ATP - 1 is out, 1 is struggling mightily, only 2 seem to be more comfortable, so far...

That said, I hope Federer will prevail, I want him to make a statement here and win possibly his last slam.

Djoker would straight set Fed if he somehow got there.

BorkBork

The Legend of BorkBork: BorkBorkity Borking
I think Fed can at least laugh if he loses this one.

"Hey! At least I didn't lose to a 100 rank guy!"

Roddick is still in it?!?! How come he hasn't had a meltdown yet?

He totally will melt down, and then he'll say something angry and impulsive like last year:

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2011/09/02/andy-roddick-tennis-analyst-easiest-job_n_946678.html

Andy Roddick is not worried about finding work after his professional tennis career is over. The 2003 U.S. Open winner told ESPN's Chris Fowler that he's "pretty convinced" that he could be a tennis analyst in the future.

Why? Because Roddick says it's "the easiest job in the world."

"It just doesn't take much thought," he said after his first-round win at the U.S. Open on Tuesday night. "If I'm grinding and I'm winning, you guys are like, 'He's reinvented himself.' If I'm playing like crap and pushing, then, it's, you know, 'He's horrible and he needs to hit the ball.' Everyone's an expert but I'm better than most of them, I believe."

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom