• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Championships 2012 at [WIMBLEDON]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dr.Acula

Banned
How/where are you guys watching the Federrer match? I only see the Verdasco/Malisse match.

Wimbledon's site has a radio stream.

And it looks like Federer's got this in hand now.

Oh no Fed might get broken-back!

Ace.

Deuce.

Uh-oh.

Broken-back.

Arrrgh.

Fed-bot's lost two service games this match :(

Typical GS federer these days. Play great one day then play like this the next one. Not at all surprising. He basically needs luck to get the right opponent on the right days to win it all again.

Keen

Aliens ate my babysitter
What the hell is going on this Wimbledon?

If Fed loses now, they might as well cancel the whole thing and give the title to Djokovic

Here come the anxious unforced errors from Benneteau ;\ good match so far though, he's definitely hanging with Federer here. It's a weird match, because I'm used to seeing Federer be the aggressor, but he's really not putting much pace on his groundstrokes.

One thing I'd say down the stretch in this match is that Benneteau will get tired while Federer remains perfect. His fitness is always an extra edge in these five set/four set affairs.

Bo-Locks

Wow. Crazy tournament for the mens draw so far. Gone are the days when the champion (Federer) could get all the way to the final without even dropping a single set.

Speevy

Banned
David-Ferrer.jpg

Your Wimbledon champion.

Believe.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom