• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Championships 2012 at [WIMBLEDON]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jensen

Damn, nothing to separate them int he first three sets but Novak didn't have a great 4th set.

Have to admit fed winning this year would be a great story.

Federer wins!

untitled-17osj3l.gif

Can't say I'm too pleased, don't realy like the guy, but good on him for making another Wimbledon final.

agrajag

Banned
so, potentially:

tying Sampras's Wimbledon record
tying Sampras's #1 streak
overtaking the #1 ranking after all this time
beating his own GS record

one landmark down: beating Djoko on all 4 GS surfaces

Fed played well, served amazingly and his baseline game was good enough. Djoko was poor from the baseline by his standards, sprayed a lot and more surprisingly on important points. Deserved win for Fed, it felt pretty comfortable in the end, Fed didn't even celebrate that much.

mclem

Federer to be sliced into oblivion by Murray in 3. Book it now!?

Murray's gotta *get* to the final first. Tsonga's by no means a pushover, and, well, never underestimate a Brit's capability to choke at the worst possible moments. I say that with love, admittedly; I want Murray to take it, but one of the things about being the underdog is living up to being the underdog :)

What a terrible showing from Novak. Dude's better than that. He's still not as mentally strong as he needs to be. He lets shit get to him way too easily.

Pakkidis

Quilty pleasure - Fed vs murray final and Fed destroys murray in epic fashion.

Epic pleasure _ Fed vs Tsonga final in an epic 5 set match

agrajag

Banned
guys guys, why is Federer still playing? He should retire, the old man just can't keep up with the big boys anymore. I mean, what's the point?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom