• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Championships 2012 at [WIMBLEDON]

Status
Not open for further replies.

agrajag

Banned
Pretty happy with this match up. Murray's lack of powerful groundstrokes will give Fed a chance to set up his shots more than against Tsonga.

Wes

venison crêpe
YES YES YES! I honestly never thought I'd see the day a British player made a singles final at Wimbledon. Well done Murray.

I am so so happy. Screw the Murray haters! BRING ON SUNDAY.

Xun

A good match.

Not a fan of Federer, so I'd like to see Murray win this Sunday. That and Murray deserves it more in my opinion.

i think i know what you mean but your on thin ice saying things like that.

yeah yeah i'm about as far away from a racist as you can get ;) i just REALLY think he looks like DK sometimes!

anyway, with Fed vs Murray there's 2 unexpected challengers for the title, i thought it was gonna be another Djoker - Nadal one

bardia

Fuck who do I cheer for? I'm a Federer fan boy, but at the same time I really want Murray to win his first grand slam. To do it at home at wimbledon would be unreal.

ready to add another one:

CphOf.jpg

hopefully he wins 18th otherwise he will screw up the row/column thingy.

Peru

Tsonga's a natural loser. Gets fans smiling at the end, but you can't help but feel like he thought he was going to lose from before he entered the court.

AngryMoth

With this final I'm not sure if I'll be happy either way or disappointed either way. Only thing I can hope for is a great match.

Tsonga's a natural loser. Gets fans smiling at the end, but you can't help but feel like he thought he was going to lose from before he entered the court.

well apparently he had a REAL shitty record against top 5/10 players this year, he didn't win against ANY of them yet so i guess that kinda played a role too

Bo-Locks

Well shit, Murray is 8-7 all time against Federer.

2 wins from 2 in slam finals with 6 sets to love. I remember that Federer said a while back that although he didn't want to be disrespectful to Murray, that Murray beat him several times when he was suffering from mono and wasn't anywhere near his best. With Fed re-finding his form, if he can play like he did this morning, then he should win in straight sets.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom