• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Championships 2012 at [WIMBLEDON]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Federer wins the 2nd set 1-1

untitled-1slyci.gif

yesss. was literally watching through my hands the whole set.

Wow...the crowd really IS behind Murray. That wasn't the eruption I thought would occur.

yeah i said that before. it must be the first time since the USO against agassi that he has NOT the crowd support in a GS final.

Derrick01

Banned
Shit I forgot this was on but tuned in just in time to see Fed win that last game.

What the hell is that girly wop sound Murray makes when he serves? If I didn't already like Federer I'd be rooting for him now anyway.

OKAY.

Now, this is where I think it gets really exciting. Murray was more than entitled to win that set and now it's time to see if Murray's emotional temperament and frustration doesn't get the better of him. If it does, Federer in four.

agrajag

Banned
Shit I forgot this was on but tuned in just in time to see Fed win that last game.

What the hell is that girly wop sound Murray makes when he serves? If I didn't already like Federer I'd be rooting for him now anyway.

lol I noticed that too. It's quite annoying.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom