• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Division Open Beta Thread: Is it out yet?

Status
Not open for further replies.

The1Ski

Haven't scooped up a season pass/ultimate edition whatever since Battlefield 3. Is it time to roll the dice (no pun) again?

Leaning towards yes

What dark magic do I need to conduct to make sure the servers hold on Tuesday?

We had betas, yes I know, but...
I took Wednesday off instead of release day. Can't imagine it holding up on day 1. Actually don't have a ton of faith that day 2 won't have its issues.

Granadier

Is currently on Stage 1: Denial regarding the service game future
Has anyone had an issue with a refund staying on the account?

My buddy refunded his base edition preorder to get the gold edition, but the game still shows on his account so Xbox store isn't allowing him to purchase it.

Haven't scooped up a season pass/ultimate edition whatever since Battlefield 3. Is it time to roll the dice (no pun) again?

Leaning towards yes

tumblr_o2ur7isiR51u1xbygo1_540.gif

Is there anywhere to get a Steam key on sale?

GMG and a few other sites seem to only have UPlay keys.
There is no Steam client, buying it on Steam redirects you through the uplay client AFAIK
You could just buy it through Uplay and launch it through Steam

J_Viper

Leaning towards yes

I'll be grabbing the main game, but I'm holding off on the SP, solely because there's never been any worthwhile DLC put out by Ubisoft.

$40 is a big gamble.

The1Ski

I'll be grabbing the main game, but I'm holding off on the SP, solely because there's never been any worthwhile DLC put out by Ubisoft.

$40 is a big gamble.

Hmmm good call. Before The Division betas, I've never really foxed with any Ubisoft games in the 6-7 years. Let alone DLC.

The season pass can always be gotten later, I suppose.

My hype train is operating within the appropriate safety parameters for the current environment and historical precedence.

Hmmm good call. Before The Division betas, I've never really foxed with any Ubisoft games in the 6-7 years. Let alone DLC.

The season pass can always be gotten later, I suppose.

My hype train is operating within the appropriate safety parameters for the current environment and historical precedence.
Ubisoft is evolving!
It's now a company that actually gives a shit about consumers!

deoee

Fuck time zones in general really.

I expect a lot of questions and answers we already know, just all in one place.

"How was your Dinner?"
"Do you have any pets?"
"Did you ever catch Smallpox yourself?"
"Imagine you are being banished onto an island anda are allowed 3 games - which would you choose?"
"Why is the banana curvy?"

"How was your Dinner?"
"Do you have any pets?"
"Imagine you are being banished onto an island anda are allowed 3 games - which would you choose?"
Why couldn't they just do a AMA with reddit ugh

The IGN community is the worst.

If you are able to get the Amazon Prime or Best Buy 20% discount it's worth it. $80 for all game content is a good deal. Plus it seems those with the season pass or gold edition may have some extra perks (i.e. bonus XP events, etc.).

I believe $70 at Best Buy as a $10 preorder credit as well.

Tecnniqe

Banned
"How was your Dinner?"
"Do you have any pets?"
"9/10 would not eat again"
"A small exploding robot that follows me around"
"No"
"Doom, HoMM3, CnC"
"Bananas go through a unique process know as 'negative geotropism'. Instead of continuing to grow towards the ground, they start to turn towards the sun. The fruit grows against gravity, giving the banana the pleasurable and familiar curved shape"

kyser73

Well, even tho I know of be better of getting this digitally its $30 cheaper for a physical copy, so that's where I'm going.

deoee

"9/10 would not eat again"
"A small exploding robot that follows me around"
"No"
"Doom, HoMM3, CnC"
"Bananas go through a unique process know as 'negative geotropism'. Instead of continuing to grow towards the ground, they start to turn towards the sun. The fruit grows against gravity, giving the banana the pleasurable and familiar curved shape"

giphy.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom