• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Division Open Beta Thread: Is it out yet?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tainted

Are there any risk with unlocking these items too early? I want to make sure that Uplay rewards don't get messed up.

They are account level rewards....so as long as you purchase the game using the account you unlocked the rewards on, you are all sweet

LProtag

Okay, I preordered it, even though I'll barely have any time to play.

What community do I join up with here on GAF to play with PS4 people?

Rented Rainbow Six from Redbox, the disc is damaged and wouldn't start up. Ended up wiping it real good and it let me on but I can only access single player content. But that's enough for me to unlock the Uplay/Ubisoft rewards.

Currently have the only four unlocks that make sense to get right now. Returning this disc back to Redbox right now. .I would fight for a refund but I wanted the unlockable cosmetic the most so I can't be upset; still going to report it so someone else doesn't end up with this copy.

Z1vxxvi.jpg

fr0st

Banned
Kinda off topic question...

If I buy the game on ps4 on a non ps+ account(digitally), can I can stil play it on the main account who has ps+ active correct?

ramyeon

Rented Rainbow Six from Redbox, the disc is damaged and wouldn't start up. Ended up wiping it real good and it let me on but I can only access single player content. But that's enough for me to unlock the Uplay/Ubisoft rewards.

Currently have the only four unlocks that make sense to get right now. Returning this disc back to Redbox right now. .I would fight for a refund but I wanted the unlockable cosmetic the most so I can't be upset; still going to report it so someone else doesn't end up with this copy.
That Broker outfit though - only thing I had credits for and I don't regret it.

Wish there was something like Redbox here in Australia so I could get that unlockable! Might have to buy it from EB and then return it within 7 days for a refund.

Nokterian

Just unlocked the broker outfit and with all the outfits from the pre order along the season pass and other stuff from ubi club including the stuff from the beta i will be customized for a long time before i can even play.

Kinda off topic question...

If I buy the game on ps4 on a non ps+ account(digitally), can I can stil play it on the main account who has ps+ active correct?

Yes, you just need one active PS+ subscription on the system in order for all accounts to be able to access online multiplayer.

Just keep in mind, that it isn't clear if season passes etc. will work on secondary accounts.

cormack12

Gold Member
I like the way your cosmetic stuff is seperate to your actual gear. Really good idea. Be interesting to see the limited edition stuff in the Gold edition.

SilentFlyer

How do you access the UPlay page to use points on Division items? I've never accessed that outside of the game menus.

If you're accessing from Desktop or mobile, goto

club.ubi.com and sign-in.

Make sure you've selected PS4 before unlocking the items, if you are planning to play on PS4.

That Broker outfit though - only thing I had credits for and I don't regret it.

Wish there was something like Redbox here in Australia so I could get that unlockable! Might have to buy it from EB and then return it within 7 days for a refund.

I'm not feeling the broker outfit right now--but maybe once I see other people with it I will grab it. I still have 225 ubi points to spend on stuff (the rare material and Phoenix credit more than likely)

RoboPlato

I'd be in the dick
I like the way your cosmetic stuff is seperate to your actual gear. Really good idea. Be interesting to see the limited edition stuff in the Gold edition.
Yeah, I love it. I tend to get tired of the same outfits after a while so it's nice that cosmetic stuff isn't related to stats. Plus more loot is always a good thing.

erawsd

So yesterday I unlocked the Dark Zone keys and Phoenix Credits, and today it looks like they're available to be unlocked again. I wonder if this is like a "daily" unlock or if it glitched out on me.

Gryph

So yesterday I unlocked the Dark Zone keys and Phoenix Credits, and today it looks like they're available to be unlocked again. I wonder if this is like a "daily" unlock or if it glitched out on me.

Not a daily unlock. Mine are still marked as claimed. Are you sure it wasn't a different account?

So, all the weapons will have have random talents/perks? Why :(

Variety of player experience. It is an RPG first.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom