• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Division Open Beta Thread: Is it out yet?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Shaldome

GBcIVFp.gif

Perfect!

just got my gold edition for ps4. servers are still down. also - backside of the box is a joke. 80% of space takes description of season pass. no pics since my cell doesn't have a camera.

I believe "more than 10" is the only official word we've gotten, which I'm expecting means 11-15.

And if you add all the wing missions to that like the tech wing mission from the open beta, I have no worries that it will be a lot of fun as this was a really good mission. doing them all and later on a harder difficulty for new loot will definitely be awesome.

I really need some days off for this 😔

Klyka

Banned
And if you add all the wing missions to that like the tech wing mission from the open beta, I have no worries that it will be a lot of fun as this was a really good mission. doing them all and later on a harder difficulty for new loot will definitely be awesome.

Well the full map legend tells us there are Wing Main Missions and also Wing Side Missions.

So,we'll see!

erawsd

I believe the wing missions are included in that. But yea, you'll also have side missions and encounters to fill it out.

I believe the wing missions are included in that. But yea, you'll also have side missions and encounters to fill it out.

Oh I hope not, thought as it was divided on the map legend in story main mission and wing main missions that they referred to over 10 story missions.

Kazuhira

So,the game is actually good/fun?
I didn't follow it at all,didn't even know it had rpg elements.
Might actually buy the pc version,i need something to keep me busy until dark souls 3 comes out.
Another dumb question,what does the gold edition include? How's the perfomance? I have a gtx 970.
Sorry if this has been asked a million times before.

funo

So,the game is actually good/fun? – yes, absolutely, judging from both betas
I didn't follow it at all,didn't even know it had rpg elements. – this is a full blown RPG with plenty of Skills, Talents, Perks, Crafting, weapon and item customizations etc., it also includes a tiny bit of shooting and getting into cover here and there
[...]
Another dumb question,what does the gold edition include? see all different editions here
How's the perfomance? I have a gtx 970. - judging from Alpha and Beta, you will be just fine with 1080p and High/Ultra settings (depending on your CPU as The Division uses all cores/threads it can get, it looks like it's highly optimized for PC
Sorry if this has been asked a million times before. - no worries, we're all nice Red Rogue Pandas in here
_

deathcab

Banned
Did not read any of this thread but I won't because I won't waste my time with rubbish. Thought the beta was appalling old school pop and shoot and unlike most thought the graphics were ordinary. Enjoy this if you like it, I am now wary of ubisft development. I already wasted money on watchdogs

deoee

Did not read any of this thread but I won't because I won't waste my time with rubbish. Thought the beta was appalling old school pop and shoot and unlike most thought the graphics were ordinary. Enjoy this if you like it, I am now wary of ubisft development. I already wasted money on watchdogs

Better take a look at Rainbow Six - despite the returning matchmaking issues it's well patched and developed.

Only if they have the curved and familiar shape :|

giphy.gif

Thank you for your informative post.

WITHE1982

Thanks man. I was just awaiting your approval.

Now attack my pandas!

Kane1345

OK?

Klyka

Banned

Junior Member.
Posts in the thread to say he won't post in the thread.

You'll go far here.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom