• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Division Open Beta Thread: Is it out yet?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tecnniqe

Banned
It_4a9f37_1642377.gif

So a no :(

Kane no longer lives.

CctRu53WEAEegnF.jpg:large

Hargate

Just so I could play a little sooner I canceled my physical copy and am now preloading a digital copy. The addiction is real.

Anung

Un Rama
CcyhI-xWoAIc3ke.jpg:small

Woo! My copy arrived nice and early. Shame about the wait for the severs to go up. The Hitman beta and Uncharted MP should help kill the time.

Interesting stuff being datamined. If you wish to know more click here. I don't want to openly post stuff just in case people want to be surprised :)

I can't breath so much stuff and the things!! Ugh and it's there the place and it has stuffs too wow!!

Sky and O2 things as well omg!! Hold me Red panda or i'll explode.

Based Massive.

LProtag

Just remembered that I have a half day on Tuesday and Wednesday for exams, so I'll have a little time to play then. Depends on how quickly Amazon gets it to me on Tuesday though.

Nokterian

You using the code that comes with it? :)

I don't get a code it is from the outlet where stuff is sold for a lower price you know like cases etc etc instead of the regular price where i work you know it comes back and sold at a lower price only the box is damaged and i am getting a bigger discount on it from my boss.

deoee

I don't get a code it is from the outlet where stuff is sold for a lower price you know like cases etc etc instead of the regular price where i work you know it comes back and sold at a lower price only the box is damaged and i am getting a bigger discount on it from my boss.

Ahhh I see.

Great Card, have fun with it :D

Guys, what is the name of the community on PS4? I wish to join so I have people to team up with when
hopefully
Tesco deliver on Tuesday!

Xaero Gravity

NEXT LEVEL lame™
For the love of all things holy, The Division |OT| "Higher quality than literally everything else" -RexNovis needs to be the title.

Geist-

Conflicted on whether I want to get this on the PC or PS4.

Where are your friends? Do you have a PC that can handle it? What exactly are you conflicted about?

Top Post Discord Server Advertisement. QUOTE TO REVEAL!

We're currently looking for North American and Australian mods, PM me(here or in Discord) if interested.

SDBurton

World's #1 Cosmonaut Enthusiast
What's the conflict about?

On the PS4 I could play with my bro, but we have different work schedules so I feel that wouldn't be often. I don't want to be a jerk and bail on him, but I'm honestly leaning towards the PC version.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom