• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Division Open Beta Thread: Is it out yet?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Got a few emails overnight from NowInStock.com, there were a few times where the PS4 and XB1 CEs were in stock at Walmart, of course they're gone now.

deoee

Here you go.
m.imgur.com

Butchered link :D

Even after your edit it only takes me to the frontpage.

Link is up above. I fixed it. Don't want to post the pic incase it has spoilers for others even though some of us know some info ahead.

Edit Lol nvm

MaxiLive

I'm guessing the test servers will still be live so if he is some sorts of F&F with a Ubi employ he could have access. The servers would probably be wiped prior to the full release.

Guys, I looked at the work schedule for Tuesday and saw that we were fully staffed and asked the boss if I could take a vacation day. Haven't done it in awhile and thought it would be fun to stay home and play a game all day. It is a go!

deoee

Guys, I looked at the work schedule for Tuesday and saw that we were fully staffed and asked the boss if I could take a vacation day. Haven't done it in awhile and thought it would be fun to stay home and play a game all day. It is a go!

Let's hope the servers will survive \o/

Nokterian

Embed will be back on Tuesday at some point, this was decided.
We told you this, and the reason for it as Discord does not feature a spoiler tag.

You proceeded to spam in the chat to have it back.

Take a cooldown period.

Oh c'mon let me back in i was raging a bit don't get to caught up with that.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom