• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Division Open Beta Thread: Is it out yet?

Status
Not open for further replies.

deoee

On the PS4 I could play with my bro, but we have different work schedules so I feel that wouldn't be often. I don't want to be a jerk and bail on him, but I'm honestly leaning towards the PC version.

Mhh if it's that way I'd go with pc - else ofc always go with the friends.

Wallach

I've not followed The Division too closely, but some of the folks on my friends list and co-workers have been talking about it and I might grab it to check it out.

What's the most dense info hub on this game right now so I can read up on it without wading through a lot of YouTuber bullshit?

Is this game worth playing if you don't have a lot of friends to play with? I've been seriously debating it, and purposely haven't looked at a lot of info on the game. I found Destiny kind of boring as the only multiplayer element for me was doing strikes.

So who else on PS4 is not going to be rushing through to max level?

I'd like to find some other people with limited time to play and kinda meander our way through.

I'll only have chance to play for an hour or so in the evenings, maybe a long night a couple of times, and 1 full day per week myself to play so add me on PSN Sewious_Duck (GMT).

Gurrry

Still havent gotten my key from best buy/nvidia. Getting a little worried, but I guess we still have a few days.

Anyone get a key from the nvidia promotion or bestbuy yet?

edit: Im a moron, i just checked the receipt and the code was on there. Thank god!

Se_7_eN

I love Uncharted but I hate TDM. Awesome animation though, can't wait for the main game. I'll be on Division till then :)

I am a huge Uncharted fan too, I have never really been big into their MP though... I play it here and there, but nothing serious. The story is where its at, for me.

Ammogeddon

Looking at all these early game deliveries without being able to play them till release day got me thinking. Now I know the Division is an online game but is it possible to do this with any other game this day and age?

Normally I'm OCD watching twitch feeds of early releases but not this time.

I ask this because of the issues around breaking embargo dates and suchlike. As unsavoury as it is, a publisher actually has the capability of stopping anyone from playing a game that needs to connect to the Internet before the release date.

idonteven

that 2gb patch is that gonna download at the same time as the pre load ? i really dont want to download the patch when i start up the game for the first time

Granadier

Is currently on Stage 1: Denial regarding the service game future
Fuck, that's our neighbor state. I'm going to be activated.

Who am I kidding, nobody cares about Wisconsin.

Kane1345

Fuck, that's right next door. I'm going to be activated.

Stay safe brother

iupnm0hg9f5n21.gif

fr0st

Banned
Yeah it was pretty good. Whole time I was just wishing it had Division's cover system though.

TLOU multi is still Naughty Dog's best.
The mystics are kinda in a weird spot in UC4 MP. And yea TLoU MP is one of the best "tactical" MP in a AAA game. Although purchasable armor should've been removed and I'm glad UC4 didn't have it.
EDIT: I'm a member now yay.

Xaero Gravity

NEXT LEVEL lame™
Anyone else try the Uncharted beta?

It was alright, but I just couldn't stop thinking of The Division ..... :(
Lol I know how you feel. I'm sitting here playing Twilight Princess HD, and I keep glancing over at my copy of The Division. The wait is killing me :(

Gurrry

Shittttt

I just realized that the code I got wasnt for steam, but rather UPlay.

Is there any way to get them to convert this into a steam code?

deadduck

You guys think the "Tom Clancy" Brand is helping The Division?
Or isn't it important at all?

Don't think it's important from a sales perspective.

From a story/gameplay perspective it does define the game better and limit some of the obvious routes a game like this could go down.

TVexperto

A store in my area has the game already, thinking about buying it, can I play it already? Or are the servers still offline? Or can I play it offline as well?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom