• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Drunk GAF Containment Thread

Ft858vb.png

Am I the only one getting gay sauna ads on GAF?
Are we fucking Icelanders now? Are we fucking Finlanders now? Waarom?

Fucking white people latching onto every trend that did not originate in their own culture nd then claiming that shit as their own. Modern version G E K O LO N I S E E R D

Miyazaki’s Slave

Gold Member
I'm getting wasted as we speak. I just want to finish the night with gash and a kebab and it'll be a good night. Fuck
I guess you are at a discotheque slamming cheap pints, going to bang some wretched thing in a back alley or a stall....no door of course, then hit up a chippy for the kebab?

Take a picture every 30 minutes to let us know how your night progresses :messenger_smiling_horns:

IDKFA

I am Become Bilbo Baggins
I guess you are at a discotheque slamming cheap pints, going to bang some wretched thing in a back alley or a stall....no door of course, then hit up a chippy for the kebab?

Take a picture every 30 minutes to let us know how your night progresses :messenger_smiling_horns:

Good morning.

I was out with my wife and our friends. Got the kebab, but nothing else as we both practically passed out as soon as we got home.

We're too old for all nighters 😭

Miyazaki’s Slave

Gold Member
Good morning.

I was out with my wife and our friends. Got the kebab, but nothing else as we both practically passed out as soon as we got home.

We're too old for all nighters 😭
Damn it...I was trying to vicariously live through your social escapades.

Glad you made out the other end none the less!

I love drinking and living life.. I truly do.

But it feels like everything else gets in the way.

Am I ahead of my time or simply a psychopath?
You're far from a psychopath or a sociopath. I actually know someone who is both. And trust me, these people have four different personalities like a quattro formaggi pizza. You do not want to befriend such a person because it's not going to end well. Ask yourself, do you think you belong in Arkham Asylum. Probably not. No fucking way,

I drink during the day. What is coffee for some people is alcohol for me. I do my best work intoxicated (or high). It's basically water to me. It's my fuel.

Top Bottom